How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last exam of the year at half one, then my first year at uni is over.

You had an exam at half one and you were on here at 12:50:018:

Hope it went well:icon_bigg

Haha cheers, it went well. It was an ecology exam so I thought looking at some of the creatures on here would count as last minute revision :icon_bigg.

Last edited:
That was a quick exam!

Only one hour long, and half the marks were multiple guess so I finished 10 minutes early. Before anyone jumps in to point out how easy uni must be if they're giving us multiple choice questions in exams, I already know how much of a joke this is.

Before anyone jumps in to point out how easy uni must be if they're giving us multiple choice questions in exams, I already know how much of a joke this is.

Be a lucky guesser and really get on in life eh?!

Haha cheers, it went well. It was an ecology exam so I thought looking at some of the creatures on here would count as last minute revision :icon_bigg.

I was at Brackenhurst a few months back for the open day, took daughter and friend to look round and then on to main campus in Nott. Nice if you like the rustic lifestyle but they thought it would be a bit quiet for them and a pain getting into Nottingham for a night out.

I was at Brackenhurst a few months back for the open day, took daughter and friend to look round and then on to main campus in Nott. Nice if you like the rustic lifestyle but they thought it would be a bit quiet for them and a pain getting into Nottingham for a night out.

Its a really good atmosphere actually, nice little bar and good facilities as its all animal and environmental studies here. I have to say I haven't been hugely impressed with my geogrpahy course at times, some of the lecturers don't ususually come across as being very hands-on whenit comes to feedback or getting marks back to you. The halls are great here (compared to the hovels that a few mates live in at other universities), if a little steep at £100 a week. Football team, cricket team, lots of jobs on campus and down in southwell.

Depends on who you know in the city really with regards to nights out, usually people are cool with letting you crash at theirs rather than getting a taxi back.

Last edited:
Only one hour long, and half the marks were multiple guess so I finished 10 minutes early. Before anyone jumps in to point out how easy uni must be if they're giving us multiple choice questions in exams, I already know how much of a joke this is.

I never stayed to the end of any exam at uni, I usually planned to be out of the exam hall within 10 minutes of the earliest time you were allowed to leave, it was pretty funny for a while as the exam rooms we used at Clifton were right across from the SU bar and I'd sit in the window watching my mates sweat whilst having a pint.

Three hour epic for me today. One of the few that long I've stayed until the very end.

I never stayed to the end of any exam at uni, I usually planned to be out of the exam hall within 10 minutes of the earliest time you were allowed to leave, it was pretty funny for a while as the exam rooms we used at Clifton were right across from the SU bar and I'd sit in the window watching my mates sweat whilst having a pint.

This is why you only got a Richard.....

Are you going for HOD or HOY positions? Multi-panel seems harsh.

Deputy - but seeing as my contract expires in a few weeks I'm open to anything including unblocking the turds from the toilets.

Another all-dayer on Friday.

Maybe this time I'll remember not to take my car...

photo.jpg

This is why you only got a Richard.....

Total loss of interest in the final year and a failure to attend a single tutorial is the reason for that, since I've never used my degree since taking it and it hasn't held me back in the slightest who cares. Uni in the 80's was about fun not grades (well it was in my case).

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69
9Nottm F69