How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
slightly annoyed...what time of night can you call the Police for music being played at a ridiculously loud level??

If it's ridiculously loud I would think any time of day. Who has complained about your music?

If it's ridiculously loud I would think any time of day. Who has complained about your music?

:) Its not me, some twat is playing fecking bangra music to the point I can hear it with my patio doors shut and the tv turned up...

They won't do owt. All they will do is tell you to contact your local council and make a formal complaint as it's a matter for them not the police.

Been there, done that. Answerphone as department was closed at 6pm( rang at 9pm after 4 hours of it- it carried on til 2am)
Got a answerphone message back the following Weds saying to come in and see them between 9.30am and 3.30pm Mond-to friday to discuss the complaint, if they hadn't heard back from me within 24hours they'd consider the matter closed.

Useless tossers.

:) Its not me, some twat is playing fecking bangra music to the point I can hear it with my patio doors shut and the tv turned up...

Go and tell them to **** off. Bhangra music is pure bollocks and shouldn't be played at any hour of the day.

Go and tell them to **** off. Bhangra music is pure bollocks and shouldn't be played at any hour of the day.

If they immediately backed on to me then I'd be yelling big style over the fence, but its my neighbours who back on to them... the fecking twatty kids playing the garden must be about deaf now, so at least thats a consolation. Fecking bastards.

slightly annoyed...what time of night can you call the Police for music being played at a ridiculously loud level??

I don't think there's a fixed hour so I would assume that it is just after the time of night when you can attack your neighbours with a sawed-off shotgun. Now off you go!

I don't think there's a fixed hour so I would assume that it is just after the time of night when you can attack your neighbours with a sawed-off shotgun. Now off you go!

I am tempted to get the spade out of the shed and stroll to the bottom of the garden yelling obscenities... they've just decided to turn the music up a bit more... bastards.

:018:

You must have been listening to the wrong stuff.

I'm thinking about what was on the scene earlier in the millennium when I had to play the shit on radio, perhaps they were just dark times for the genre? Either way I'll take your word for it and not research it myself ;)

Revenge is a dish best served cold. Confronting them whilst they are in a mashed up state full of spunk and piss is not the right time to engage in conversation.
I find wishing them a hearty good morning whilst politely suggesting they keep the music down in future on my way to work the following day gets the message across.
I start work real early. Even on weekends.

Last edited:
Revenge is a dish best served cold. Confronting them whilst they are in a mashed up state full of spunk and piss is not the right time to engage in conversation.
I find wishing them a hearty good morning whilst politely suggesting they keep the music down in future on my way to work the following day gets the message across.
I start work real early. Even on weekends.

I think my cousin wins the award for the most ridiculous revenge act I've heard of. His neighbour kept playing music loudly at some daft hour of the morning during the week. Even after many polite requests to turn it off for the sake of children trying to sleep it was ignored. The bellend playing the music was having an extension done on his house and was no doubt delighted to find someone who was awake all night had nothing better to kill time with than shovel building sand onto the noisy twat's car, completely covering it so it just looked like a sand dune and nowt more.

I think my cousin wins the award for the most ridiculous revenge act I've heard of. His neighbour kept playing music loudly at some daft hour of the morning during the week. Even after many polite requests to turn it off for the sake of children trying to sleep it was ignored. The bellend playing the music was having an extension done on his house and was no doubt delighted to find someone who was awake all night had nothing better to kill time with than shovel building sand onto the noisy twat's car, completely covering it so it just looked like a sand dune and nowt more.
:icon_lol: Good.

Saddened. How come I missed out on the news that Jet Harris died in March? A legendary guitar player RIP. :icon_sad:

Last edited:
post a steaming turd through their letter box Cate

Anybody playing music in their garden deserves everything coming to them.

Shit through the letterbox and set fire to the front door.

Good tips for use on the **** who drove in to us a few weeks ago and then proceeded to lie about the circumstances of the accident and then try and claim damages for whiplash. ****ing ****. Don't fancy your front windows much over the next fortnight :)

Last edited:
Good tips for use on the **** who drove in to us a few weeks ago and then proceeded to lie about the circumstances of the accident and then try and claim damages for whiplash. ****ing ****. Don't fancy your front windows much over the next fortnight :)
:038:
Damn right.

I paid money to hear sheeps and birds and tractors and other country-type shit.

People who have loud car stereos should have their motors crushed. They all have shit taste in music - they deserve it.
:038:

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69