How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Over the past week I've gone through depression, elation, confusion, delight, frustration, joy, anger... which can mean one of two things. Either I'm bipolar or I'm moving house...

Over the past week I've gone through depression, elation, confusion, delight, frustration, joy, anger... which can mean one of two things. Either I'm bipolar or I'm moving house...

You forget the third possibility.

Stuck inside a gimp suit chained up in a mistresses dungeon.

Your question mark implies that you aren't entirely sure yourself.

Maybe someone with an education will be along in a moment.................

I'm sure. I was querying is that was what you meant to write.

gerngerronwivfindingsumapostroffees!

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

If there are any left over when you have finished editing my previous incorrect posts perhaps you could send them back. Cheers :icon_bigg

A bit annoyed - am going to Leeds next weekend but Bristol City won't sell tickets to someone who is not already in their database, meaning I'll have to sit among the dirty Leeds fans. I've bought away tickets on the day before in both the Premier League and the Championship, but I presume I can't count on doing so now then.

My GF is a generous loving person, she is a positive light in the face of my negativity, she owns a dry wit that I enjoy. Every now and then she is however inflicted with a form of madness that I scares the shit out of me. Sometimes it's hard to forgive.

Today's example:

"Bloody hell these Americans they are still commemorating, the 9th was like days ago"

I've got my workbench straining under the weight of Sloe Gin sitting in darkness and now it's time to take the dog out because I've discovered a motherload of damson bushes hidden away from the world - ready for my Damson Vodka production line.

Seven jars of rum and vodka-based blackberry & damson fun later.

Unfortunately the wind did for most of the ripe ones last night which was a pisser, left them all rather inaccessible. Need to find more damson bushes now.

Like total crap... wheezing, running a temperature and had to cancel all plans arranged for today :(

Three broken ribs, a ripped kidney and an hours sleep in the last 36 hours - yep, I feel superb.

Being told that I am going to have to take four weeks bed rest? Not so superb.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Blackburn 00
2Bristol City00
3Burnley00
4Cardiff City00
5Coventry City00
6Derby00
7Hull City00
8Leeds Utd00