How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was kind of expecting a Happy 2012 thread but it seems that Tballers do have a life and must be out celebrating.

I have just driven the Lewis Pass on NZ South Island and currently sat having a coffee in the warm sun. Only just got yesterday's result and feeling a little glum.

All the best for 2012 even though it doesn't look like being our year.
Nope, not me. I'm waiting for my flight back to France, my bus to the airport departs in three hours and I don't trust myself enough to go to sleep now.

To answer my question from yesterday, "I wonder if this turkey is still okay, will I make a sandwich out of it?", no, no it is NOT still okay and no, do not make a ****ing sandwich out of it.
My guts are like a ****ing washing machine on a spin cycle, I've been doubled up all day :icon_sad::022:

I had that for two days because I ate some Papa John's BBQ chicken.

I shat until my guts fell out and then carried on shitting.

The upside is that I have discovered that I love inserting suppositories.

The upside is that I have discovered that I love inserting suppositories.

If you shat that much I'd imagine you'd have to wait for the prolapsed rectum to return to normal before making insertions.

Sharing a small conference room with a guy who has dubious personal hygiene is not nice. Not nice at all.

Sharing a small conference room with a guy who has dubious personal hygiene, who is being represented by a lay person who believes that they will "win" because, although they do not know the law, they can shout very loud, is migraine-inducing.

For the record, the law was the winner.

Sharing a small conference room with a guy who has dubious personal hygiene is not nice. Not nice at all.

Sharing a small conference room with a guy who has dubious personal hygiene, who is being represented by a lay person who believes that they will "win" because, although they do not know the law, they can shout very loud, is migraine-inducing.

For the record, the law was the winner.

Which doesn't really tell us if the smelly bastard got away with it or not!

Well done, Boc ;)

Do you want to explain it to him, or shall I? :P

I'd rather you did. In private. Dressed in that Lara..............

Sorry - we're not supposed to mention that any more are we :icon_bigg

Leese: do not use Google.

Keriorrhoea: Tesco are going to have to come up with a ****ing good apology for this one thanks to one of their ****ing breaded "plaice" I had yesterday.

Not nice.

Not nice at all.

In fine fettle, thank you.
Met a Cov supporting customer for the first time in a few months. Told him not to worry, league 1 is every thing as bad as you think.
Also reminded him that as I was growing up Cov was one of the teams that didn't get relegated from the top flight. Now look at them.
He's a worried man :)

League 1 was brilliant, what the flip are you in about? Interesting grounds, new pubs, wins and goals - exactly what was bad about it?
Just a shame the momentum we had built up in League 1 was destroyed. By some imbecile who thought Sousa would be a better option than Pearson.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69
9Nottm F69