How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which one was your favourite MoFo?

It has to be the Cowboy.:icon_bigg
The original one though not the one in my photo.

With your efforts this time last year I imagine yours is the Biker Spion

I like the comment section on this video
When I was a little kid this was my favorite group. To me they were like superheroes who sang. One day my older brother was all "You know their a bunch of f***s right?" I had no idea what he was talking about. After he explained I didn't care. They were still awesome.

Last edited by a moderator:
I spent an hour of my life listening to some mad bint playing shit records on Radio Leicester.

Apparently, today is not Saturday and no match kicked off at 3pm.

Grr.

I spent an hour of my life listening to some mad bint playing shit records on Radio Leicester.

Apparently, today is not Saturday and no match kicked off at 3pm.

Grr.

It's an easy mistake to make, in fairness. I've heard that people have been shoving Halloween fireworks through letterboxes on every day except Wednesday

Lost my patience with Java Script the ****. You will never darken my laptop door again you memory and processor stealing thief. **** right off.

Lost my patience with Java Script the ****. You will never darken my laptop door again you memory and processor stealing thief. **** right off.

The Interwebs will be a fairly shitty place for you without it. Besides, Javascript has never stolen anything, it has only done precisely as it was told to.

The Interwebs will be a fairly shitty place for you without it. Besides, Javascript has never stolen anything, it has only done precisely as it was told to.

if only I knew what the feck you were talking about.

if only I knew what the feck you were talking about.

It's a clientside interpreted scripting language without which the web would consist entirely of flat documents that you would not be able to interact with.
HTH

Gonna be pretty lonely soon. The three women in my house are buggering off to go and see the midnight premier of the latest Twilight nonsense :icon_sad:

Gonna be pretty lonely soon. The three women in my house are buggering off to go and see the midnight premier of the latest Twilight nonsense :icon_sad:
Why the sad face? Enjoy the peace

OUp early this morning just called into Asda on my way back from taking my daughter to catch the 5-57 Sheffield to London train for an audition this morning and feel like I could go back to bed but theres no point as would be getting up soon anyway. Now got a text saying she needs me to take something to her friend so gotta go there now.

Tomorrow she is off to Inverness as she starts Pantomine rehearsals so we may not see her for a while. l looked at possie rail travel up there as a family in December to see her but its so expensive.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670