How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
OUp early this morning just called into Asda on my way back from taking my daughter to catch the 5-57 Sheffield to London train for an audition this morning and feel like I could go back to bed but theres no point as would be getting up soon anyway. Now got a text saying she needs me to take something to her friend so gotta go there now.

Tomorrow she is off to Inverness as she starts Pantomine rehearsals so we may not see her for a while. l looked at possie rail travel up there as a family in December to see her but its so expensive.

Drive? It's nice scenery.

I'm still feeling pretty much on top of the world. On Tuesday Mrs PPF gave birth to our third child, a little boy. All is well and our little family is now complete. Can't stop smiling :icon_bigg

Jetlagged, got back from Japan last night but couldn't sleep so I've been working since 5:30, at least I've cleared my inbox.

OUp early this morning just called into Asda on my way back from taking my daughter to catch the 5-57 Sheffield to London train...
Now got a text saying she needs me to take something to her friend so gotta go there now.

It's supposed to get better as they get older. Some days I feel I only exist for the benefit of my kids!

I'm still feeling pretty much on top of the world. On Tuesday Mrs PPF gave birth to our third child, a little boy. All is well and our little family is now complete. Can't stop smiling :icon_bigg
Congrats!! And keep smiling

Fantastic news PPF, love and hugs to you all :038:

Congrats to you and your family.
My third child was a boy too and he is the only other City fan in the family.

By coincidence I got a mini pork pie from the Co-Op this morning for my lunch today.:icon_bigg

It's supposed to get better as they get older. Some days I feel I only exist for the benefit of my kids!

Picking my daughter up from Rock City at 11.15 pm tonight - a whole Friday night's drinking missed for the pleasure of listening to her endlessly recount how epic the gig was.

There's much for Pork Pie Fox to look forward to.

Congrats!! And keep smiling

:038: Congratulations

Fantastic news PPF, love and hugs to you all :038:

Congrats to you and your family.
My third child was a boy too and he is the only other City fan in the family.

By coincidence I got a mini pork pie from the Co-Op this morning for my lunch today.:icon_bigg

Well done to both you and Mrs Pork Pie. :038:

Thanks all, your messages are much appreciated.

Picking my daughter up from Rock City at 11.15 pm tonight - a whole Friday night's drinking missed for the pleasure of listening to her endlessly recount how epic the gig was.

There's much for Pork Pie Fox to look forward to.

The last gig I went to there (a few months ago), I had my phone nicked out of my pocket. When I spoke to the venue about it they said they'd had a few reports of it that night. I've been there loads of times and it's the first time I'd heard of it there but just thought I'd mention it so you could warn your daughter.

Hope she enjoys the gig though.

Last edited:
The last gig I went to there (a few months ago), I had my phone nicked out of my pocket. When I spoke to the venue about it they said they'd had a few reports of it that night. I've been there loads of times and it's the first time I'd heard of it there but just thought I'd mention it so you could warn your daughter.

Hope she enjoys the gig though.

Thanks - I'll pass that on.

I've never been to Rock City so it wasn't me and you can't prove a thing

Sorry.

I've always thought the Irish voice thing was funny ever since the O'Reilly's men did the work at Fawlty Towers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669