How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
We did that too after having to say goodbye to two in three year. Our resolve lasted six weeks.
Had to do the same last year. Devastating is not a strong enough word. Have resisted getting a new one until now. Will go to see one that needs a new family next week.

I'll be gutted when my mutts go, losing two chickens made me well sad. Hope stuff gets better soon, Longcliffe.

Congratulations PPF.

I'm dreading the day my pets go...can't even read rainbow bridge without tears in my eyes :(

My sympathies are with you Longcliffe.

I had to have my dog put down yesterday. He was suffering too much so we had to make a horrible choice. He was my best mate and I never thought I could ever feel this way.

Wow that's a tough one Longcliffe, but ultimately I'm sure that deep down you know you made the right decision. Hope things eventually feel better for you.

It's all rules, rules, rules with you Macky!! :icon_bigg

Where would we be if we didn't all do as we're told eh? It'd be some sort of anarchist utopia with everybody living in peace and harmony, and that wouldn't do

Chips with anything is brilliant. In fact, chips is brilliant on its own.

I love chips. Especially cheesy chips with cheesy mushy peas, Tabasco and mayonnaise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00