How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I went to Rock City recently and didn't have my phone stolen. You may want to pass that on too so that she doesn't worry unduly.

Why would she worry unduly? As I said in my post, I've been there loads of times and its the first time I'd experienced it there.

Why would she worry unduly? As I said in my post, I've been there loads of times and its the first time I'd experienced it there.

I do believe you've committed the sin of taking things to seriously.
If it helps, I drove past Rock City once after a mad session in the unmentionable place and flicked the Vs at some dodgy types that looked like they were hanging around there just because it was the cool place to hang out with long hair, real scruffy looking denim clad ****s, but they didn't take a blind bit of notice, which is what you should be doing right now.

*edit* I was not driving at the time, I was proper ****ed up. So was the driver actually now that I think of it, but you cadge a lift homew where you can

Last edited:
If it helps, I drove past Rock City once after a mad session in the unmentionable place and flicked the Vs at some dodgy types that looked like they were hanging around there just because it was the cool place to hang out with long hair, real scruffy looking denim clad ****s, but they didn't take a blind bit of notice, which is what you should be doing right now.

*edit* I was not driving at the time, I was proper ****ed up. So was the driver actually now that I think of it, but you cadge a lift homew where you can

Au contraire mon ami, I perfectly understood the tone of Mawsley's response. I just didn't want anyone to think I was taking the theft of my phone too seriously. Shit happens unfortunately. I love Rock City and have been going there for 20 years and I'd hate for anyone to think I was trying to imply that it was a place to avoid.

And you've committed the sin of confusing your homophones good sir.

I'm still feeling pretty much on top of the world. On Tuesday Mrs PPF gave birth to our third child, a little boy. All is well and our little family is now complete. Can't stop smiling :icon_bigg

Congratulations !

I had to have my dog put down yesterday. He was suffering too much so we had to make a horrible choice. He was my best mate and I never thought I could ever feel this way.

I had to have my dog put down yesterday. He was suffering too much so we had to make a horrible choice. He was my best mate and I never thought I could ever feel this way.
Not nice. Sometimes the only thing to do though. People make light of pet deaths but it's not nice at all. Sorry dude.

Wherever he is now, he's telling you that you did the right thing and thanking you for it.

I'm still feeling pretty much on top of the world. On Tuesday Mrs PPF gave birth to our third child, a little boy. All is well and our little family is now complete. Can't stop smiling :icon_bigg
yeah!! nice one!

Au contraire mon ami, I perfectly understood the tone of Mawsley's response. I just didn't want anyone to think I was taking the theft of my phone too seriously. Shit happens unfortunately. I love Rock City and have been going there for 20 years and I'd hate for anyone to think I was trying to imply that it was a place to avoid.

I was there a few weeks ago and will be there again next Sunday. I didn't have anything knicked but then again, I did have BG with me.

Sorry to hear that man, that's heartbreaking

:icon_cry:
we've decided on no more pets here, too sad when they die

We did that too after having to say goodbye to two in three year. Our resolve lasted six weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00