How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rather surreal.

I walked into the Wigston Records Office this afternoon and bumped into about the last person i'd have expected to see...Gary Lineker.
I shook hands and said 'nice to meet you' before continuing into the building rather stunned.
He was with a BBC camera team and i believe you will see him on 'who do you think you are ' whenever it comes out.
I noticed on signing out, that he had signed in directly below my entry. All rather bizarre, but an enjoyable moment for me.

He mentioned on twitter that he is going to be on who do you think you are.

Rather surreal.

I walked into the Wigston Records Office this afternoon and bumped into about the last person i'd have expected to see...Gary Lineker.
I shook hands and said 'nice to meet you' before continuing into the building rather stunned.
He was with a BBC camera team and i believe you will see him on 'who do you think you are ' whenever it comes out.
I noticed on signing out, that he had signed in directly below my entry. All rather bizarre, but an enjoyable moment for me.

I met Garth Crooks once in Charlotte, in a music store I worked in. He couldn't believe someone recognized him. We had a good chat.

Weird seeing "famous" people where you least expect too.

Rather surreal.

I want to know more about the surreal aspects of this encounter, did Gary slip you a tab?

He mentioned on twitter that he is going to be on who do you think you are.

Did he mention that he had met Brauny Blue in the Wigston Records Office?

I want to know more about the surreal aspects of this encounter, did Gary slip you a tab?

No tab, but he did offer me a free copy of his famous video........Best Of Friends - The Official Story Of Gary Lineker And Willie Thorne [VHS] [ 1992]:

Could have saved HMV that one..

Rather surreal.

Summat's gone on and his last two tweets are a bit troubling:

Been all day in an establishment of Her Majesty's. I can utter no more.

I'm leaving twitter for personal reasons. Thanks all.

Summat's gone on and his last two tweets are a bit troubling:

Been all day in an establishment of Her Majesty's. I can utter no more.

I'm leaving twitter for personal reasons. Thanks all.

Who? BB or Sir Gary?

Miles, don't you love the fact you can blame your ignorance on being British/American whenever it suits and get away with almost anything? I do, it's great.

And that's talking as an American/Englishman (delete as applicable)

Last edited:
C-section due to breech: the spinal anaesthetic barely registered and she was in a great deal of pain. She's fine now but hard to watch during the event.

C-section due to breech: the spinal anaesthetic barely registered and she was in a great deal of pain. She's fine now but hard to watch during the event.
Congratulations to you both. May all the fun of having a child begin.

I was always glad that I was high on the drugs and didn't have to watch.

Many congratulations Miles, and Mrs Miles! :038:

Married, and now with child. That's your life well and truly fecked! :icon_bigg

I'm not sure why but Jacob Laursen's name just popped into my head.

I feel sad now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00