How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you have as pretend pet for the first 20 years? I had one but discovered it's apparently illegal to keep a woman against her will.

You probably got her from the wrong place. Leviticus 23:44 says that 'you may buy male and female slaves from among the nations that are around you'.

like my stomach is exploding. Just started throwing up horrendously. I guess it wasn't food poisoning with the wife last night, after all.

Well, my dog had a setback, so today we let him go.

Gutted.

Gutted is the word, Miles. I feel your pain. My big, beautiful Mastiff, Maddie, was put to sleep today, aged nine and a half. It was a sudden bowel/liver/septic thing which is fatal, so nothing could be done.

I'm currently in Leicester, just about to lead a tour of Americans around the UK, so I'm totally removed from the situation back home in Arizona. Needless to say, I'm devastated. Absolutely gutted.

maddie.jpg

Gutted is the word, Miles. I feel your pain. My big, beautiful Mastiff, Maddie, was put to sleep today, aged nine and a half. It was a sudden bowel/liver/septic thing which is fatal, so nothing could be done.

I'm currently in Leicester, just about to lead a tour of Americans around the UK, so I'm totally removed from the situation back home in Arizona. Needless to say, I'm devastated. Absolutely gutted.

****, sorry to hear that DF

Warm and relaxed in Crete, Happy with whoever wins tonight

Dessie, I am so sorry to hear that mate.

9 is a pretty full life for a mastiff and I have no doubt he lived well with you as his owner.

You have my sympathies, I wouldn't wish it on anybody.

DF, so sorry to hear about the loss of Maddie and not being there must hurt. Your friend knew your love and loved you for it.

Thanks everyone, it really helps to know that others understand what I'm going through. Sad times, but happy memories...

Sad times, but happy memories...
Indeed! Lost our dog last autumn. The sad times will pass, but the happy memories will live! We have her ashes in a box intended to spread in a place she loved to play, but the "right" time for doing it hasn't come and it gets less and less important. The happy memories is the important thing to keep.

Sad to hear about people's pets passing away.

Not my dog but my folks' dog is getting on a bit now and starting the slippery slope. Been a big part of my life and difficult as I live far away to pay a visit. Keep seeing her on Skype but wonder if I'll get the chance to take her for a walk again.

Some of my family are farmer types and don't flinch about putting pets out of their misery, not sure I could allow it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669