How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not going well. Just woke up, had a bit of tea left in my cup so turned it upside down, got bored of waiting so shook the cup, smacked it on the side of the sink & got left with just the handle in my hand. Now clearing up the remains of the cup.... GOOD MORNING! :bang:

Not going well. Just woke up, had a bit of tea left in my cup so turned it upside down, got bored of waiting so shook the cup, smacked it on the side of the sink & got left with just the handle in my hand. Now clearing up the remains of the cup.... GOOD MORNING! :bang:

well what do you expect smacking a cup on the sink? :102:

I'm not sure what this is all about. Is tea not a liquid? Is gravity not working? Or did you leave it in your cup so long it went solid?

Don't know which one of you to quote so I'll just carry on..

Gravity was failing as there was only just a little bit left, so I got irritated waiting for it to come out the cup & accidentally smacked the cup on the sink while attempting to speed up the process of gravity. Therefore the cup broke.. :102:

Who seriously leaves the teabag in their cup? Just an insult to tea..

Don't know which one of you to quote so I'll just carry on..

Gravity was failing as there was only just a little bit left, so I got irritated waiting for it to come out the cup & accidentally smacked the cup on the sink while attempting to speed up the process of gravity. Therefore the cup broke.. :102:

Who seriously leaves the teabag in their cup? Just an insult to tea..
Why not just wash your cup though? :102:

Some bloke I work with does.. then again he's a Millwall fan which says it all really :icon_roll

Sue.

If this doesn't constitute constructive dismissal then I don't know what does..

Actually, I have no idea what constitutes constructive dismissal.

Well, its been about a month since I went cold turkey and gave up smoking, havn't had a craving either, altho having my non-smoking girlfriend move in has helped. Feeling quite good about it all. Yay! Well done me :038:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669