how villa saw it

Status
Not open for further replies.
13 if you count the ref

Martin O'Neill has admitted his side have benefited from some curious refereeing decisions in recent weeks. ie the two free goals from their ref

I thought their support was one of the worst we have had at the walkers this season.

i totally agree. Numbers were high but their support was rubbish. Our support was fantastic, the kop was gleaming. They just didnt get the...VILLA-Shit comments! dumb brummies.

I don't care how Villa saw it, they are irrelevant fukwits

haha ****ing dumb brummies make me laugh. their support was fecking woeful for the amount they brought. outsang them all night aswell.

felt proud to be a city fan last night (back to the usual shit atmosphere where no one gives a shit against stoke no doubt)

If Villa thought that atmosphere was good it says something about how bad they must usually be!they only sung at the start and at the end. it was shite!!

If Villa thought that atmosphere was good it says something about how bad they must usually be!they only sung at the start and at the end. it was shite!!

their support at home has always been very very lackluster. ive been a few times and they are BORING

if thats the best away support they have got then they need to take a leaf out of man utd/newcastle/liverpool and spurs books. they didnt sing except occasianally at the start and alot at the end when they finally did us. we didnt stop singing all night in the kop so they can **** right off.

i like tits too alex.

i was sitting next to the villa fans in the family stand, they were noisy most of the game, especially early on, and they were also very handy at throwing coins. A young lad (maybe 10/11 year old) in front of us will have a big lump on his head today. lets hope it does not put him off from coming to the walkers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566