Howard signs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Excellent, hopefully he can build on his one goal this season :icon_lol:
Good signing for this league :038:

I think he'll be a good signing.

£1.5m seems a lot, but I don't really care how much we spend on a player. It's up to Meelan, and as long as he's still willing to stump up more then it's all good.

Stevie Howard to bag a couple tomorrow ;)

£1.5m seems a lot, but I don't really care how much we spend on a player. It's up to Meelan, and as long as he's still willing to stump up more then it's all good.

Exactly... we should just worry about it in 4 years when we find out it has all been borrowed against out assets. :038:

I'm just happy that Melton is slightly happy.
Cheers Babs, it's also important for me that you're happy :icon_wink

It's all a front really, designed purely to keep random part time posters off of my back :023:

Cheers Babs, it's also important for me that you're happy :icon_wink

It's all a front really, designed purely to keep random part time posters off of my back :023:

:icon_lol:

Out of this world....... 2 forwards with a combined age of 66.

We are easily pleased nowadays

Last edited:

We're please about one of them... the other one is a bench warmer.

Kindly do not take any of my posts as being pleased. :icon_conf

This is good news - i don't give a feck about their ages they are experienced in this division and will offer us something new. We can accommodate a few oild boys as on average our squad is way too young

This is good news - i don't give a feck about their ages they are experienced in this division and will offer us something new. We can accommodate a few oiled boys as on average our squad is way too young

:icon_conf

So you don't like Howard? Or is it the price and the length of contract you don't like?

He is being signed about four years too late and my deepest suspicion is that IH is signing him on the basis of a mental picture he has of Howard some four years ago.

As Melts said about Hayles "Certainly not exciting and it lacks originality" and worse, under pressure IH has reverted to what he thinks he knows instead of being a little bolder.

Moreover in the style of homer it also looks like Dublin, Cort, Horsfield et al. and certainly not Deane.

I certainly wish Howard well and will not be a boo boy until he has played a few games to see his real value.

At this moment in time I am uninspired.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673