Howard signs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who between them have played 45 games this season and scored 3 goals. Seriously underwhelmed by these two, waiting for some decent midfielders.

Scoring in the Prem is different, 19 goals in this division last season is more of what we need & Fryatt (or Campbell) need a big guy to play off.

Just need the supply line sorting now, that's a big just tho'

Is that tongue in cheek are ru just a complete prick....:098:

Everything I know about being a complete prick I learnt from you. :icon_roll

Scoring in the Prem is different, 19 goals in this division last season is more of what we need & Fryatt (or Campbell) need a big guy to play off.

Just need the supply line sorting now, that's a big just tho'

scoring in a team that is absoulte shite is a different matter also. if derby could get the ball in the box then howard would have scored more. no doubt about it. in an average premier side i'd predict howard to score over 10 goals in a season.

I really fail to see why there is such a need for the negativity that is being displayed regarding the signing of Howard, he is big, physical and very good in the air which is something we have been lacking for some time ...oh and I forgot he scored 18 goals at this level last season. An excellent signing and bearing in mind our current league position, Ollie has done well convincing him to come here.

Fecking terrible news ain't it :icon_conf

I really fail to see why there is such a need for the negativity that is being displayed regarding the signing of Howard, he is big, physical and very good in the air which is something we have been lacking for some time ...oh and I forgot he scored 18 goals at this level last season. An excellent signing and bearing in mind our current league position, Ollie has done well convincing him to come here.

Past performance does not necessarily predict future results. :icon_wink

your forgetting that people expect us to pull off 'big' name signings. Remember, all of the top players are going to want to come here. We are a great club. Why should we be signing second rate tosh like howard when we could be bringing in bowyer and adebayor!

We could have the two best strikers in the world up front, fcuking pointless if we don't slot balls through to them.

We could have the two best strikers in the world up front, fcuking pointless if we don't slot balls through to them.

i have a feeling that ronaldinho and henry would just about manage to do the lot in the championship!

i have a feeling that ronaldinho and henry would just about manage to do the lot in the championship!
Aye, but only because they're capable of tracking back and getting the ball for themselves:

Henry - Oi Ron, these fukwits aren't able to pass the ball forward or slot it between two defenders. I'm not sure whether they can't, aren't allowed, or they don't plan and train. I tell you what I'll do Ron, you wait here, but keep onside, I'll go and get it and either bring it myself or play you in if need be. That OK?

Ronaldinho - OK

Aye, but only because they're capable of tracking back and getting the ball for themselves:

Henry - Oi Ron, these fukwits aren't able to pass the ball forward or slot it between two defenders. I'm not sure whether they can't, aren't allowed, or they don't plan and train. I tell you what I'll do Ron, you wait here, but keep onside, I'll go and get it and either bring it myself or play you in if need be. That OK?

Ronaldinho - OK

sounds like a plan! all we need to do now is sign them!

great signing, happy with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670