Hughes And Crawford?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

City Fan

You spelt 'REPRESENTATIVES' wrong you pillock.

Next time you make up some bullshit, make it believable.

I thank you.

Babylon

I couldn't possibly comment as i'm biasd due to the horrible PM he sent me about him and my Mum... Filth plain filth :shock:

TomH8sforest

As ive been away for a while, im a behind on everything....how come nobody beleives cainy??

altho, that link is not real :?

Lboro fox

TomH8sforest said:
As ive been away for a while, im a behind on everything....how come nobody beleives cainy??

He has a tendency to conjure up fantastical transfer signings and then goes quiet when questioned. Check out some of his other posts, all quite amusing :D

Craig

Lboro fox said:
TomH8sforest said:

He has a tendency to conjure up fantastical transfer signings and then goes quiet when questioned. Check out some of his other posts, all quite amusing :D
He makes the articles up, and makes the most stupid spelling mistakes :lol:

Lboro fox

Craig said:
Lboro fox said:
TomH8sforest said:

He makes the articles up, and makes the most stupid spelling mistakes :lol:
i like the way he puts it in a quote box to make it look real, but also offers his opinion in the same box. Excellent

Babylon

TomH8sforest said:
lol see what you mean, ive just read his post on Barry Hayles :lol:
His best one was when he said adams had gone to the scottish cup final to watch Novo Nacho... even though nacho doesn't actually play for either of the teams. :roll:

Lboro fox

Babylon said:
TomH8sforest said:
lol see what you mean, ive just read his post on Barry Hayles :lol:
His best one was when he said adams had gone to the scottish cup final to watch Novo Nacho... even though nacho doesn't actually play for either of the teams. :roll:
That was a good one, someone should make the effort to compile a list of links to cainy's best, lots of fun

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier League

P Pld Pts
Leicester  9
Everton  9
Arsenal  6
Liverpool  6
Palace  6
Leeds Utd  6
Tottenham   4
Chelsea  4