Hughes And Crawford?!

Log in to stop seeing adverts

Status
Not open for further replies.

City Fan

Well-Known Member
You spelt 'REPRESENTATIVES' wrong you pillock.

Next time you make up some bullshit, make it believable.

I thank you.
 

rotherhamfox

New Member
Scowcroft said:
Who else thinks Cainy is a legend? :wink:

Ive already shown my feelings on the matter, whole thread on my hero.
 

Babylon

Active Member
I couldn't possibly comment as i'm biasd due to the horrible PM he sent me about him and my Mum... Filth plain filth :shock:
 

TomH8sforest

New Member
As ive been away for a while, im a behind on everything....how come nobody beleives cainy??

altho, that link is not real :?
 

Lboro fox

New Member
TomH8sforest said:
As ive been away for a while, im a behind on everything....how come nobody beleives cainy??

altho, that link is not real :?

He has a tendency to conjure up fantastical transfer signings and then goes quiet when questioned. Check out some of his other posts, all quite amusing :D
 

TomH8sforest

New Member
not quite on a par with mad biker then when it comes to transfer news!
 

Craig

New Member
Lboro fox said:
TomH8sforest said:
As ive been away for a while, im a behind on everything....how come nobody beleives cainy??

altho, that link is not real :?

He has a tendency to conjure up fantastical transfer signings and then goes quiet when questioned. Check out some of his other posts, all quite amusing :D
He makes the articles up, and makes the most stupid spelling mistakes :lol:
 

Lboro fox

New Member
Craig said:
Lboro fox said:
TomH8sforest said:
As ive been away for a while, im a behind on everything....how come nobody beleives cainy??

altho, that link is not real :?

He has a tendency to conjure up fantastical transfer signings and then goes quiet when questioned. Check out some of his other posts, all quite amusing :D
He makes the articles up, and makes the most stupid spelling mistakes :lol:

i like the way he puts it in a quote box to make it look real, but also offers his opinion in the same box. Excellent
 

TomH8sforest

New Member
lol see what you mean, ive just read his post on Barry Hayles :lol:
 

Babylon

Active Member
TomH8sforest said:
lol see what you mean, ive just read his post on Barry Hayles :lol:

His best one was when he said adams had gone to the scottish cup final to watch Novo Nacho... even though nacho doesn't actually play for either of the teams. :roll:
 

TomH8sforest

New Member
Babylon said:
TomH8sforest said:
lol see what you mean, ive just read his post on Barry Hayles :lol:

His best one was when he said adams had gone to the scottish cup final to watch Novo Nacho... even though nacho doesn't actually play for either of the teams. :roll:

:lol: :lol:
 

Lboro fox

New Member
Babylon said:
TomH8sforest said:
lol see what you mean, ive just read his post on Barry Hayles :lol:

His best one was when he said adams had gone to the scottish cup final to watch Novo Nacho... even though nacho doesn't actually play for either of the teams. :roll:

That was a good one, someone should make the effort to compile a list of links to cainy's best, lots of fun
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Log in to stop seeing adverts

Premier League

P Pld Pts
1Arsenal00
2Aston Villa00
3Brentford00
4Brighton00
5Burnley00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00
9Leeds Utd00
10Leicester00
11Liverpool00
12Manchester City00
13Manchester Utd00
14Newcastle Utd00
15Norwich City00
16Southampton00
17Tottenham 00
18Watford00
19West Ham Utd00
20Wolves00
Top