Hughes leaving?

Status
Not open for further replies.
1930: Just 15 minutes to the big kick-off and the trophy is in place. Greek national captain Theo Zagorakis puts it on a plinth by the tunnel. That's the closest Leicester will ever get to it.

From the BBC Sport website LIVE MATCH TEXT.

1930: Just 15 minutes to the big kick-off and the trophy is in place. Greek national captain Theo Zagorakis puts it on a plinth by the tunnel. That's the closest Leicester will ever get to it.

From the BBC Sport website LIVE MATCH TEXT.

Harsh but true.

Agree entirely. You can add Maybury to the list as well - after a few months there was a vote on here for a new captain, which Maybury won hands down if I remember. He USED TO BE good!

Spot on, when Hughes and Maybury first arrived at the club, their performances were of a decent standard. Since then they have gradually got worse and are now not even good enough for the bench, why?

I don't know the real answer but I have to agree with Pinky that this is probably a result of poor coaching etc. TBH though, it is too late for them two now, they can sod off but I hope we keep hold of the other players that Pinky mentioned as I believe we can see a lot more from them given better guidance.

Maybe i am, im just megga pissed off, need to leave the house, im going to get some beer and chill out, my flat is top floor and it is BOILING to the point of driving me insane.

Signing out for the night :)
:056: Cool down with lots of :beer::030::beer::030::beer::030: Lako! :023:

:056: Cool down with lots of :beer::030::beer::030::beer::030: Lako! :023:

Got a bit drunk and watched another shit major competition final. now time for one more day revision and im free forever, i hope ;)

Spot on, when Hughes and Maybury first arrived at the club, their performances were of a decent standard. Since then they have gradually got worse and are now not even good enough for the bench, why?

I don't know the real answer but I have to agree with Pinky that this is probably a result of poor coaching etc. TBH though, it is too late for them two now, they can sod off but I hope we keep hold of the other players that Pinky mentioned as I believe we can see a lot more from them given better guidance.

TBH I think it is more down to the atmosphere at the club on a whole. Since admin, La Manga and relegation the club has been on a downward spiral and has had nothing to celebrate, new managers have come and gone, the old board forever tightening the purse strings and the fans craving for the MON days. There has been a black cloud over this club for far too long and I just feel the overall effect has dragged down anybody that has been involved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669