Hull Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

fcukcov

lako42 said:
look at the name of their stand

Home Fans:
De Vries West Stand (Lower Tier): Adults £23 (£23), Concessions £14 (£14)
De Vries West Stand (Upper Tier): Adults £22 (£21), Concessions £14 (£13)
De Vries West Stand Family Section: Adults £18 (£17) OAP's £14 (£13) Juniors £10 (£9)

Whys that then?

Lako42

i think its a car dealership in hull. weird though. hes got to score now

fcukcov

Is the de vries stand behind either of the goals?

Lako42

hope not hell miss it

fcukcov

I was actually thinking that if the stand is behind the goal then he will hit the stand more times than the net.

Lako42

wont want to hurt himself

true blue

thanks dickov ! great info, will see you there all being well

Graz

Well, you making the thread today didn't work! Hopefully it will for Hull!

I'm hoping the team is something along the lines of:

Douglas
Maybury, Stearman/Dublin, Johansson, Gilbert
Hammond, Gudjonsson, Williams, Hamill
De Vries, Connolly

fcukcov

Graz said:
Well, you making the thread today didn't work! Hopefully it will for Hull!

I'm hoping the team is something along the lines of:

Douglas
Maybury, Stearman/Dublin, Johansson, Gilbert
Hammond, Gudjonsson, Williams, Hamill
De Vries, Connolly

As long as hes fit Id replace gudjonsson with kisnorbo.

EBFox

yes Gudjohnson was poor yesterday - Wiliams was little better. And I think we need to see Hamill. Elvis was disappointing and didn't understand the offside rule more than once. Sylla was embarrassing - no wonder Celtic fans were happy when he went. Stearman was OK. Not really easy to say anything about Conolly and Dublin - they had little service.

So the team for the Hull game is....?

Your ideas please.

EB:icon_sad:

joe501

Hull City will be without defender Marc Joseph as they go in search of a third consecutive Championship victory against Leicester at the KC Stadium.

Joseph was sent off for elbowing Plymouth's Bojan Djordjic during Saturday's 1-0 success at Home Park.

John Welsh could be in line for his first start after impressing as a substitute on Saturday while Ryan France could replace Jason Price.

Leicester, who are without a win in three league games, are set to make changes after the disappointing 2-0 home defeat to Luton.

Striker Mark de Vries could return to partner four-goal top scorer David Connolly at Dion Dublin's expense, and Patrick Kisnorbo and Elvis Hammond will also be hopeful of a chance.

"There are a few players that we can look to bring into the side - just to shake it up a bit," manager Craig Levein told the club's official website.

"There are players who have been waiting to play and I will have to look at that. We have to look at what we can do to improve.

"It is going to require a fair bit of thinking, but I will change things for Hull because I think it is necessary."

http://skysports.planetfootball.com...Hull+v+Leicester+preview&channel=championship

pds

Just looking through the web to see if i could find any pre-match comment from :mad: Peter Taylor :mad: and stumbled upon this utterly shocking story. I feel sorry for anyone who ever won this prize they must have been deeply sickened apart from vixen that is who would,i suspect, gladly have accepted the prize.

Click here for the full horror. :eek: ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

Macky

Gruntled Member
pds said:
Just looking through the web to see if i could find any pre-match comment from :mad: Peter Taylor :mad: and stumbled upon this utterly shocking story. I feel sorry for anyone who ever won this prize they must have been deeply sickened apart from vixen that is who would,i suspect, gladly have accepted the prize.

Click here for the full horror. :eek: ;)

:icon_eek: :eek: :icon_eek: :eek: :icon_eek: :eek:

shocking stuff

true blue

What time are you guys setting off from leics, and are there any roadworks or problems to be aware of?
Its got to be a better performance than sat surely !

PFKAKTF FOX

Macky said:
:icon_eek: :eek: :icon_eek: :eek: :icon_eek: :eek:

shocking stuff

I think that story and prize describes Taylor' reign at Leicester perfectly ................. PANTS !

MKFox

:icon_eek:
Hull 6/5
Draw11/5
Leicester 2/1:icon_eek:

Rayvon

C'MON CITY.

get behind the lads today and lets get 3 pts. unlike you people i'm working today (no bank hol in ireland :( ) but i'll be tuning in to radio nobcheese to hear us win.

CRAIG LEVEINS....

:038: :038: :038: :038: :038: :038: :038: :038:

Graz

I can see us losing again today, which will make us all extremely mad, especially seeing as it's Peter Taylor :(

I think it will be 2-1 to Hull... some sort of defensive mistake, penalty, own goal or late goal or something for their winner :(

Steven

Graz said:
I can see us losing again today, which will make us all extremely mad, especially seeing as it's Peter Taylor :(

I think it will be 2-1 to Hull... some sort of defensive mistake, penalty, own goal or late goal or something for their winner :(

:icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670