Hull post match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tha january window will define our season. Lets hope 'Ollie' has already done some deals or we are fecked imo.

Three triallists arriving today! Will they be guilty of being able to play football?

I'm sick of reading this type of defeatist attitude. Just because you are resistant to change doesn't mean the rest of us shouldn't open up the possibility of having Fulop playing behind an attack-minded 0-0-0 formation.

Opponents are used to being harried and pressured while on the ball and would find the space this formation gives them very unsettling. Take, for example, the crossbar challenge on Saturday AM: most outfield players tend to fall over and make an arse of themselves. This would be the ideal moment for Fulop to stride forward and net an easy goal.

I believe that sacking the entire squad except Fulop and replacing them with no one is the best of all possible strategies and I commend it to the house.

I think there is considerable merit in your suggestion and I am suprised that few have picked up on this. I would certainly vote for this.

The Slapper in the White WAS much more entertaining than our AWFUL set of idiot players.
And the ball-boy throwing their only ball the wrong was was naughty.
The day had started well with a good pub, but the performances and tactics were a new low.
Pleeeeeeeeeeeasee can someone do something to make it better!!!

How much on a Saturday night how much.

Too much on a Saturday night too much.

I don't give a monkey's what Ollie's win rate was at Plymouth, he isn't there. He had a set of players there willing to fight for each other on the pitch and get stuck in.

You should "give a monkey's" what his record at Plymouth was. It is the only grounds for optimism we have got. He had no money to spend at Plymouth, had to sell his best players and still got "players willing to fight for each other on the pitch and get stuck in." If and it is a big IF he can change things enough in January for us to survive and then create the team he wants in the summer then that will be worth "giving a monkeys about."

You should "give a monkey's" what his record at Plymouth was. It is the only grounds for optimism we have got. He had no money to spend at Plymouth, had to sell his best players and still got "players willing to fight for each other on the pitch and get stuck in." If and it is a big IF he can change things enough in January for us to survive and then create the team he wants in the summer then that will be worth "giving a monkeys about."

Whilst I agree that his record at Plymouth wasn't bad, he will be judged on what he achieves here. Lots of managers have done well at other clubs but sunk without a trace when they hit the iceberg that is LCFC.

Holloway has intimated that there is ill feeling between the players from last season and the new draftees from this year. If this is correct I hope they sort out their differences before the proverbial fat lady starts warming up her tonsils.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669