Hull post match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We'll not go down IMO.

We have started all over again, again. IH has to work absolute magic in January.

Magic would be nice. However, I am desperate enough tol settle for three teams below us at the end of the season. Even those teams below us seem to be playing better than us now.

Whats the point of getting another 11 players in during the next transfer window, we did that in the summer and look what has happened.

It doesn't matter who is brought in, we will have the same problems - lack of continuity at the club, too many changes in formation/squad/management/training techniques/faces blah blah blah.

Cast your mind back 7 or 8 months - spirits were high, Leicester were in the news daily about new signings (Jimmy Floyd etc), the future seemed so bright...................

What I've now realised, is when you bring in such a large number of players to any club, they have got to be good players, or at least be of a certain quality to bed in as squad players. We have neither. The first team players are inconsistent and the squad players are poor, hence where we find ourselves..........in the shit.

I am so disallusioned with Leicester City at the moment it pains me. I have even cancelled my text goal alert as its driven me to calling the samaritans for help.

Perhaps if Ian Holloway is able to bring in 11 players in January, he could bring in the Plymouth first team on loan until the end of the season. At least that way, some credit and pride could be salvaged with our league position!

Thought this was supposed to be a City forum anyway not an argument forum.

But with how shit we're doing at the minute, an argument forum is more fun right? :icon_wink

Most entertaining thing was that slutty hull fan our fans were chanting at :icon_lol:

Also, thought it was disgusting what their ball boy did towards the end of the game.

The Slapper in the White WAS much more entertaining than our AWFUL set of idiot players.
And the ball-boy throwing their only ball the wrong was was naughty.
The day had started well with a good pub, but the performances and tactics were a new low.
Pleeeeeeeeeeeasee can someone do something to make it better!!!

The Slapper in the White WAS much more entertaining than our AWFUL set of idiot players.
The day had started well with a good pub, but the performances and tactics were a new low.

Only one man left for the job now:icon_wink

mbem03ze1.jpg

Yes we were in great boozer in the old town "Ye Olde White Hart" wish we stayed there rather than freeziing our bollox off enduring 90 minutes of shit football.

My tip to you is lose the 'LOL's' and stop using so many smileys, they are not always needed.

I don't mind LOLs but all these smilies are too difficult for me. I keep trying to work out whether its smiling or not. Why do you sometimes get two smilies together? Why are some smilies blue and other mauve? When is someone going to publish "Talking Balls For Dummies.?"

Well I did something I've never done before at a Leicester game, I left as soon as they scored their penalty. We were totally bereft of any ideas, and I lost count of the number of times we got the ball in space, only to step on the ball, wait for their players to harry us, turn into trouble and lose possession, which is exactly how the penalty arose.

The only pluses on the day were that I got to see my mate from Beverley before and after the game, I didn't pay for my ticket and sitting with the Hull fans I was able to hear such pearls of wisdom as ' They've got that Carl Cort on the bench, he's one hell of a striker'.:082:

Total clean sweep required, the whole feckin lot of em, including the 'good players' like Kisnorbo and Clemence. All of you **** off now.

I'm not sure that IH should be under scrutiny so soon. There are many reasons why people wont want him but imo Plymouths success is mainly down to the side he managed. I think he at least deserves the chance to change our fortunes. Also this is not IH team, maybe opions will be more justified after the transfer market reopens

In general I agree that IH should not carry the flack for the desperate state we are in.

I can't help thinking however that the majority of teams who change their manager achieve some sort of short term improvement, so why are we any different under IH.

ive not read all this thread but id be amazed if anyone who went found a single positive....it was utter utter shite one of the worst performances ive seen in a few years they were devoid of everything you expect from so-called professional footballers..they were totally clueless, 2nd to every ball hull wanted it more and we just lied down and didnt give a shit, macauley was absolutely garbage and should be dropped (so should most if not all but he was the worst player on the pitch and we should send the fecker back to lincoln) clemence should be stripped off the captaincy NOW he is NOT a captain and he only started 'trying' 10 minutes from the end when it was too late, we carry on playing like that and we are definately down come february, and if any of those arseholes got a 'rating' of higher than 5 needs to get to the opticians pronto!!!

ive not read all this thread but id be amazed if anyone who went found a single positive....

Spot on YV. I'm one of the most optimistic people when it comes down to my team, but as I was waiting for the taxi to get us the hell out of there, I rang my missus and said exactly the same, no positives to be taken from the game at all. My mate also received a text afterwards saying that we were the worse team to come to the KC this season!:icon_cry:

Good job I was able to sink a few when we got back to Beverley. :beer::beer:

A good day out spoiled by the game. At least Holloway has had a good look it Kaiebi, he belongs anywhere but the Championship, far far too lightweight.

If only it were that easy

But it's not
I'm sick of reading this type of defeatist attitude. Just because you are resistant to change doesn't mean the rest of us shouldn't open up the possibility of having Fulop playing behind an attack-minded 0-0-0 formation.

Opponents are used to being harried and pressured while on the ball and would find the space this formation gives them very unsettling. Take, for example, the crossbar challenge on Saturday AM: most outfield players tend to fall over and make an arse of themselves. This would be the ideal moment for Fulop to stride forward and net an easy goal.

I believe that sacking the entire squad except Fulop and replacing them with no one is the best of all possible strategies and I commend it to the house.

I'm sick of reading this type of defeatist attitude. Just because you are resistant to change doesn't mean the rest of us shouldn't open up the possibility of having Fulop playing behind an attack-minded 0-0-0 formation.

Opponents are used to being harried and pressured while on the ball and would find the space this formation gives them very unsettling. Take, for example, the crossbar challenge on Saturday AM: most outfield players tend to fall over and make an arse of themselves. This would be the ideal moment for Fulop to stride forward and net an easy goal.

I believe that sacking the entire squad except Fulop and replacing them with no one is the best of all possible strategies and I commend it to the house.

I personally would clone Sheehan and send eleven of him out and play for free kicks and corners.

Tha january window will define our season. Lets hope 'Ollie' has already done some deals or we are fecked imo.

according to his post match rant he said we have 3 trialists joining on monday and have put bids in for 2 players :102:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669