Hull post match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bet it's a nightmare not having a high place to throw the annoying bastards from when it all gets too much :icon_bigg

Right im off, i need to dream about the opposite sex finding me attractive, hopefully it doeasn't take too long or i might miss christmas or a city win.

TBH I wouldn't mind chucking a couple of sales reps of there!

But it's ok, I'll just make them drive to Dundee for no reason what-so-ever! :biggrin:

TBH I wouldn't mind chucking a couple of sales reps of there!

But it's ok, I'll just make them drive to Dundee for no reason what-so-ever! :biggrin:

Send them down to me, ill chuck the bastards off for you.

Send them down to me, ill chuck the bastards off for you.

Well if you could do with a few more fork lift trucks or hand pallet trucks then I could have one of the bastards with you on Tuesday!! :icon_lol:

You actually hate him dont you

Not really. Just get pissed off with the ridiculously thick sounding posts, the ridiculous amount of smilies :081::081::081::081::081::081::081::081::081:, and the theory that if you don't go to every game you aren't a proper fan. That's all.

Not really. Just get pissed off with the ridiculously thick sounding posts, the ridiculous amount of smilies :081::081::081::081::081::081::081::081::081:, and the theory that if you don't go to every game you aren't a proper fan. That's all.

Stop slagging smilies. :018:

Not really. Just get pissed off with the ridiculously thick sounding posts, the ridiculous amount of smilies :081::081::081::081::081:081::081:, and the theory that if you don't go to every game you aren't a proper fan. That's all.

Thick sounding posts, every game not a true fan?????:icon_roll:icon_roll:018:

Thought this was supposed to be a City forum anyway not an argument forum.

Last edited:
O man this is so depressing.
I do feel sorry for you guys going to these matches and the team does not even show any fighting spirit.
A few quotes from Holloway.

Leicester boss Ian Holloway described his team's performance in the 2-0 defeat at the hands of Hull as "totally unacceptable" and warned he was ready to bring in new faces.

We are all in hope.

"I don't agree with transfer windows but I've never needed one to open so quickly in my life.

The Jan window can not come quick enough.

"I've got a lot more work to do than I first thought.

If you had read the message boards, you would have picked up on this.

"You have to have some sort of morale and spirit of togetherness in any organization and we were devoid of all that today. It was totally unacceptable.

I fully agree

At least IH had the bollox to come out and say it was unacceptable,credit where credit is due

Whoop de do.

Saying it is one thing.....getting those clueless idiots to change it is another.

And it's been 'unacceptable' for weeks.

But it would be easier to blame the squad he inherited,the ref etc etc.The clueless idiots will never change,a lot of them are not good enough for this standard of football.If you think they are them I'm sorry but you are always going to be dissapointed but they could at least put the effort in and IH clearly saw yesterday that a good few of them didn't.Its pointless slating him for everything,I have mouthed off about him in the past but I think he deserves a least a tiny bit of praise for what he said.If you are waiting for this Squad to suddenly turn into something half decent then IMO you are wasting your time,Wenger couldn't turn this shower into a decent side

Last edited:
But it would be easier to blame the squad he inherited,the ref etc etc.The clueless idiots will never change,a lot of them are not good enough for this standard of football.If you think they are them I'm sorry but you are always going to be dissapointed but they could at least put the effort in and IH clearly saw yesterday that a good few of them didn't.Its pointless slating him for everything,I have mouthed off about him in the past but I think he deserves a least a tiny bit of praise for what he said.If you are waiting for this Squad to suddenly turn into something half decent then IMO you are wasting your time,Wenger couldn't turn this shower into a decent side

Is it too much to ask though for those players to show some effort?

Yes I would agree most of them might well not be good enoguh for this level, but I wouldn't be so pissed off if they looked to be giving 100%, at least then you couldn't fault their effort, even if you could fault their ability.

I'm glad he has come out and said that. It's about time someone did.
He knows what he needs to do, I just hope he has enough time to do it.

I see absolutely no point in sacking IH even if we went down,its going to be long old slog/climbback to becoming a side that can challenge for Promotion etc.Its took us along time to get this bad and IMO it may well take the same amount of time to get back to where we once were

Player ratings from the Times:

Fulop 6, N’Gotty 5, McAuley 4, Kisnorbo 5, Mattock 6, Kaebi 5 (Cort 46, 6), King 5, Clemence 6, Sheehan 7 (John 46), Hume 6 (Stearman 66), Fryatt 4

For the attention of the next person considering mentioning that we should sack Holloway:

Please examine the validity of your potential post by slamming your nuts/tits in the sock drawer first. If the idea still appeals having done that then repeat the nut/tit slamming several times before running into the road naked and stay there in contemplation for 73 hours or until hit by truck.

I don't give a monkey's what Ollie's win rate was at Plymouth, he isn't there. He had a set of players there willing to fight for each other on the pitch and get stuck in.

He's now got to try and get the same sort of attitude into our squad, and do it fast. Personally I think he badly underestimated what a shitty job he was walking into. And perhaps if he knew exactly how bad things are here, he might well have stayed where he was.

He is trying to find out what team and formation works best(HA!) so what is happening now is down to him trying to work all that out. Hopefully he'll figure it out before too long.

Last edited:
Most entertaining thing was that slutty hull fan our fans were chanting at :icon_lol:

Also, thought it was disgusting what their ball boy did towards the end of the game.

Most entertaining thing was that slutty hull fan our fans were chanting at :icon_lol:

Also, thought it was disgusting what their ball boy did towards the end of the game.

Did he pick his nose & eat it? The dirty little bastard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669