Hull post match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who said that?

I have never snored:)

I think it's what is referred to as "a joke". I am sure no one has told beaumont fox that you snore. :icon_roll

I think it's what is referred to as "a joke". I am sure no one has told beaumont fox that you snore. :icon_roll

You actually hate him dont you, seems to me that the majority of your posts today have been trying to make Fludie look stupid, now that may not be hard sometimes i know, but it is still not needed, especailly when the lad does not seem to be anything but genuine and simply enjoying the forum, something i imagine we all try to do.

Fludie does it so he can add to his 'Travel Lodge Rooms I Have Stayed In' collection.

I don't feel sorry for him though, I wish my mum and dad would pay all that for me!! :icon_lol:

You actually hate him dont you, seems to me that the majority of your posts today have been trying to make Fludie look stupid, now that may not be hard sometimes i know, but it is still not needed, especailly when the lad does not seem to be anything but genuine and simply enjoying the forum, something i imagine we all try to do.

Thanks Lako, dont know what iv done lol?

O man this is so depressing.
I do feel sorry for you guys going to these matches and the team does not even show any fighting spirit.
A few quotes from Holloway.

Leicester boss Ian Holloway described his team's performance in the 2-0 defeat at the hands of Hull as "totally unacceptable" and warned he was ready to bring in new faces.

We are all in hope.

"I don't agree with transfer windows but I've never needed one to open so quickly in my life.

The Jan window can not come quick enough.

"I've got a lot more work to do than I first thought.

If you had read the message boards, you would have picked up on this.

"You have to have some sort of morale and spirit of togetherness in any organization and we were devoid of all that today. It was totally unacceptable.

I fully agree

I don't feel sorry for him though, I wish my mum and dad would pay all that for me!! :icon_lol:

I imagine it would be a great experience regardless of the result, for me, away games especailly, the game is only 50% of the experience, even more so when staying for the weekend.

The silver spoon is never something i have had the pleasure of wacking in my gob though ;)

I have nothing against him, i just think he's a wierd guy trying to have a go at me for no reason whatsoever.:081::081:

My tip to you is lose the 'LOL's' and stop using so many smileys, they are not always needed.

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggghhhhhhhhhh!

Get a room you pair of bummers!!

Telling Fludie to get a room is like telling the pope to get a religion.

Last edited:
I imagine it would be a great experience regardless of the result, for me, away games especailly, the game is only 50% of the experience, even more so when staying for the weekend.

The silver spoon is never something i have had the pleasure of wacking in my gob though ;)

Bollocks, why can't you post something where I can argue back!

Unfortunately, I agree with you 100%, and away games are all about the atmosphere, especially when you have the rest of the weekend to drink/smoke/snort the weekend away regardless of the result!! :)

My tip to you is lose the 'LOL's' and stop using so many smileys, they are not always needed.

Telling Fludie to get a room is like telling the pope to get a religion.

:023:

Bed for me I'm half asleep, time for nightmares from today :(

Last edited:
Bollocks, why can't you post something where I can argue back!

Unfortunately, I agree with you 100%, and away games are all about the atmosphere, especially when you have the rest of the weekend to drink/smoke/snort the weekend away regardless of the result!! :)

Your acceptance of my points has made me sick in my mouth.

"You have to have some sort of morale and spirit of togetherness in any organization and we were devoid of all that today. It was totally unacceptable.
We lack leadership and inspiration.

The entire reason people jumped on the MA2 and then the Ollie bandwagon was that they had some spunk about them. As superficial as it is, Ollie's remains the only speck of hope for most fans.

I firmly believe that as long as we allow all of our defeatist, no-talent losers in the squad to spread their poison on the training ground the longer it will take to affect change.

Quality signings, vocal players that are leaders, are only part of the solution - sacking the wasters is the other.

If there's a better solution then I haven't read it.

Your acceptance of my points has made me sick in my mouth.

Damn, I was hoping it would make you yak up all over yourself whilst excreting in your under-wear!

You don't work at DHL at Meridian Business Park do you? (randomly changing the subject to something a lot more interesting than LCFC!)

Last edited:
Damn, I was hoping it would make you yak up all over yourself whilst excreting in your under-wear!

You don't work at DHL at Meridian Business Park do you? (randomly changing the subject to something a lot more interesting than LCFC!)

Im at the Bardon Hill site, id love to chuck a few of the inept feckers off it as well.

Do you not think that Megson may have played that way when he was here because with the players at his disposal that was the best way he thought we could acheive results.When January came along he may have brought in players that allowed him to play a more attractive style...But its all ifs and buts and he's not here,so I'll shut up about it before someone tells me to and rolls their eyes at me.....:icon_roll

I think your first point about Megson's approach is right - and if you don't mind me saying so, it was obviously so.

On the hypothesis about January - I think that post-Megson we have reached the point where any thought about playing in an "attractive" style this season is right out of the window.

Holloway is not going to find it easy to bring in good players for all the reasons that we already know. We know his sqaud is largely a load of old - and often unmotivated - rubbish, but it's probably best he doesn't say that too loud to them because he is going to have to mainly rely on them to save us from relegation and save his job. If he can bring in a couple of scrappers to add a bit of determination, that may be as good as it gets. January is neither the time nor opportunity for a re-build.

Until now - I have thought that bad as we are, we should escape the drop; now I'm not so sure. It's a bit ominous that the other strugglers seem to be picking up points whilst we have gone into freefall.

That's OK then, I work over the road from the Meridian site! :icon_lol:

I bet it's a nightmare not having a high place to throw the annoying bastards from when it all gets too much :icon_bigg

Right im off, i need to dream about the opposite sex finding me attractive, hopefully it doeasn't take too long or i might miss christmas or a city win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669