Hull post match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
imo opinion it is hard to defend this set of players they have now had several managers who have failed to get a run of results or to get them to play anything like decent football, and 7 of those that started today were here last season when we escaped relegation with 2 games to go

Rob Kelly did! :017:

Ben has decided once he has gone the away games he's paid and booked on for(up to Southampton in the cup) he's not going anymore til things get better.

Me....I'll keep going even though I'm sure I can find better things to do on a freezing cold satdee afternoon!

Thoguh I can think of a few things I can spend my money on which I'll enjoy, going to see Take That in Manchester every night from now til the 23rd! Yes it's the same show, but at least I get to cheer and scream at something for a good reason!

Just got back:

Gutless performance.

Fulop 5- Looked shaky, not so "unbeatable." Average performance

N'Gotty 3- Suprised he wasn't sent off, disgusting and unsporting foul. He is clearly not a right back, maybe Meggaz got it right by sticking him in at CB.

Mattock 4- Again I will repeat myself; he is not a left back, he was out of position and out muscled.

Kisnorbo & McAuley- 2 Both hoofed the ball and McAuley let us down.

Please review the defence, "Olly"

Kaebi 5 - Made some good runs and was quite good in the air. Obviously he cannot communicate with other players, which showed today.

Sheenan 4- Poor, could've been sent off.

Clemence 7- Thought he was our best player, he wanted the ball and made some good passes, captains performance.

King 5- Played ok nothing spectacular.

Hume & Fryatt n/a- No service

Subs:

Stearman 1 for turning up.

Cort & John- Ineffectual (if there is such a word)

2 shots on target in the whole game, unacceptable.

Sort out our left & right backs. Then get a couple of decent centre midfielders and a couple of good wingers in.

Is it the curse of Leicester City? We replace managers who plays different players yet they all play the same :bang:

Just as I thought the day couldn't get any worse me & Fludie missed our train!

Feel sorry for the people that made the trip up there, don't know why they do it anymore! :(

Fludie does it so he can add to his 'Travel Lodge Rooms I Have Stayed In' collection.

I'm not sure 'enjoy' is a correct description....

It's certainly not enjoyable travelling up and down the country this year watching the team.

But we still do it(cos I think the screws were loosened a long time ago and have fallen out by now!)

Last edited:
Come off it. Masochism is one thing but that would be outright self-abuse of the very worst kind...

I'm not sure 'enjoy' is a correct description....

It's certainly not enjoyable travelling up and down the country this year watching the team.

But we still do it(cos I think the screws were loosened a long time ago and have fallen out by now!)

I agree with that :icon_lol:

What's with peoples obsession with Fludie and travel lodge :102:

Only problem is though, everyone is expecting IH to bring in loads of amazing players in January - but seriously though, who the feck of any quality is going to want to come to here.

This january transfer window talk is desperation at it's best.

If you moved to a company where the employees got away with doing the bare minimum would you work your bollocks off? Would you ****.

This club is currenltly rotten all the way through, and untill someone is willing to tell these bunch of ***** that what they are doing is uncacceptable then the longer we will fail to achieve. Instead of coming out with all this happy familt bollocks the main man needs to tell it how it is, stop protecting these inept ADULTS and give them some ****ing truths.

This is highlighted perfectly by the whole Carl Cort debacle. If Carl Cort is only going to be fit 20% of this season then he has no ****ing place in this team, we do not need more clingers ion this squad. **** the likes of Cort off ASAP and stop making excusses for them. The fact that we have NO midfiled highlights that we need strikers who can compensate for our lack of quality in middle, not people who will be fot for 2 games out of ten.

It is basics and it needs sorting, from the bottom upwards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669