Hume

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just the kind of post that make me not enjoy the site as much lately, if you think he will stay for that reason then it must be very nice in fairy land.

I agree, Cloud Fludie Land pisses me off.

one of the few players I would like to see stay here. He does run around like a headless chicken at times, but the hunger for the game is there and the effort is there and that means that he has something we can work with. Great skill as well and I prefer him used as a supporting striker/attacking midfielder type player.

He's brill. A real nuisance. I love him to bits, and his vertical jumps are amazing, even though he rarely connects. He's got attitude. I love that in a man. He really struts and jumps his stuff. Without him this club would be much the poorer.

Some of you don't rate him. Some of you, therefore, ain't got a clue about the complex psychology of a football team and why a nuisance player is essential.

Some of you don't rate him. Some of you, therefore, ain't got a clue about the complex psychology of a football team and why a nuisance player is essential.
Indulge me then in the intricacies of "the complex psychology of a football team"...

I haven't read any of Holloway's books, therefore I am unable to offer an opinion.
But I'd just like to say that Odihamsandwich will probably be our top scorer next season because he is probably from Lestoh.

If we don't get offered at least 2.5 million I'd be telling them to jam their offer where the sun don't shine. I'm not a big fan of Hume's but he is one of those "Dickov" type players that's always trying something.

If we don't get offered at least 2.5 million I'd be telling them to jam their offer where the sun don't shine. I'm not a big fan of Hume's but he is one of those "Dickov" type players that's always trying something.

In my humble opinion it is more important that we try to keep Fulop.Dickov type players tend to score 20 goals a season in this league,something hume will never do while he has a hole in his bum

In my humble opinion it is more important that we try to keep Fulop.Dickov type players tend to score 20 goals a season in this league,something hume will never do while he has a hole in his bum

I meant he always seems busy, like Dickov used to be. I wasn't suggesting he was as prolific in his goalscoring. :102:

He should get ten this season. If he was playing in a decent team where chances came around more often and where he was playing in position and with tactics that suited him i would guess he would score more. My opinion is that he could score 20 if in a decent team.

As for running round like a headless chicken. I would imagine that the managers instructions may be something along the lines of 'Defend from the front. Hume get amongst them in their half of the pitch and put some pressure on their defenders when they've got the ball'. If the managers instructions were stand around up front and wait for us to hoof it up to you, then yes, get rid, he doesn't know what he's doing.

I guess our poorly informed selves aren't aware of what a player's instructions are and should let the manager make the decisions as to who is any good at doing what he's been tasked to do.

Just the kind of post that make me not enjoy the site as much lately, if you think he will stay for that reason then it must be very nice in fairy land.

Don't be harsh Fcuk. I know for a fact that Hume has just planted some perrenials and will be loath to leave the area as he really wants to see how they develop. I suspect that we could offer him a wage cut and he would still stay.

His love of the garden goes beyond his love of fast cars and prostitutes. Although, if another club were to offer him a mature garden with vegetable plot and herb garden we could be in trouble.

With the prices of Championship/lower league strikers going through the roof in the summer (Billy Sharp, DJ, Varney, etc), and the fact we don't need to sell him, I'd expect anything under 2 million would be laughed off. If Prem clubs are interested in him (which I doubt, to be honest) there's no way in the world we should let him go for less than that.

I'd be quite happy to see him go, personally. Spend the cash on a proper striker!

With the prices of Championship/lower league strikers going through the roof in the summer (Billy Sharp, DJ, Varney, etc), and the fact we don't need to sell him, I'd expect anything under 2 million would be laughed off. If Prem clubs are interested in him (which I doubt, to be honest) there's no way in the world we should let him go for less than that.

I'd be quite happy to see him go, personally. Spend the cash on a proper striker!
Anybody sent there to watch him today, would go back to their employer and question their sanity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00