Huuummmmmmeeeeee chants

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamworth Fox

This is really starting to piss me off. For Fox Sake I couldn't believe Etuhu won a ball took on 3 players, played a perfect ball to Hume, he hit it miles past the post and the twat faced fans chant, "huuummmme."

One other thing that pissed me off, is the ***** who get substituted, who applaud the fans and waste 5 minutes strolling off the pitch at 0-0.

You can moan and groan but you wont stop the Hume chant.

He won the hearts of most Leicester City fans time ago.

but surely that must be starting to wane with the inept performances of late:icon_conf

Du Du Du Du Matty Fryatt.

that really pissed me off, we were dominating the league leaders, creating chance after chance and being increbibly unlucky and the mongies call for their new ****ing god to be introduced when we are the playing the our best game of the season.

i have nothing againest fryatt, think he will become a good player but at the moment he is being hailed for doing **** all when.

Can't agree more has anyone seen Fryatts scoring record for Leicester? Why does everyone think he is suddenly so great? I though DJ was excellent today, chased everything, look sharp, and pacey, just needs to work on the finishing. Howard seemed out of sorts though.

This is really starting to piss me off. For Fox Sake I couldn't believe Etuhu won a ball took on 3 players, played a perfect ball to Hume, he hit it miles past the post and the twat faced fans chant, "huuummmme."
I did smile to myself when he lost the ball, chased after it, and almost mistimed a tackle as he put the ball out for a throw in, and the crowd, on cue, went "Huuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmeeeeeeeeee".

Did I say smile? Sorry, think I meant grimace.

Can't agree more has anyone seen Fryatts scoring record for Leicester? Why does everyone think he is suddenly so great? I though DJ was excellent today, chased everything, look sharp, and pacey, just needs to work on the finishing. Howard seemed out of sorts though.

He's benefited from all of our other strikers being wank and completely unable to score. Since he hardly plays he's getting built up as the saviour, similar to what happened with Kaebi I spose.

I really wish he was that extra hard quicker, but as we can all (well, most of us can) see, he's just not quick enough to be a quality striker.

I agree about DJ, I was impressed today, and also to be fair to him he didn't have many chances himself, he set up Hume about 3 times only to see the twat balloon them over the bar.

Howard is useless.

Howard is useless.

When I saw Hayles getting ready to come on I thought it was obvious. Howard was going to be replaced by Hayles, but no, he took off one of our best players, DJ, instead.

I think Holloway has done a great job in bringing in some decent players, but he is not getting the best of them.

Well that's' one way to identify a BM twat. The other is to listen to who is starting up the 'we hate Nottingham' chants when we are playing Bristol.

I don’t really know what was up with him today maybe it had something to do with when he tried to back heel it onto the attacker and gave the ball to him - he then kicked the boards in anger - did he hurt his toe when this was done? or was he frustrated that when he tried this 'skilful' move and he didn't get his huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuume chant that his doll was then thrown from the pram?

I don’t really know what was up with him today maybe it had something to do with when he tried to back heel it onto the attacker and gave the ball to him - he then kicked the boards in anger - did he hurt his toe when this was done? or was he frustrated that when he tried this 'skilful' move and he didn't get his huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuume chant that his doll was then thrown from the pram?

I could've killed the twat when he did that. Not only did he give the ball away by our own corner flag trying to do something which is far beyond his level of ability, but then instead of getting back to help defend, he kicked the ****ing boards.

he kicked the boards right in front me - his face was full of anger at lets this shows passion
Fcuk Off FFS!!!!

This has been the basis of my Hume argument for the past two years. The cnut may look as though he's passionate, may do a good Road Runner impression, but he's only on that pitch for himself. His false gestures of disappointment and upset have never fooled me, and even the BM's are beginning to see through them.

You have been fooled for long enough, time to wake up. We need ability, not passion, especially the false shit. I have genuine passion Leicester City, but that does not give me a divine right to pull on the City shirt.

While he's displaying this "passion", the game is continuing without him!!!! This isn't teamwork FFS.

Fcuk Off FFS!!!!

This has been the basis of my Hume argument for the past two years. The cnut may look as though he's passionate, may do a good Road Runner impression, but he's only on that pitch for himself. His false gestures of disappointment and upset have never fooled me, and even the BM's are beginning to see through them.

You have been fooled for long enough, time to wake up. We need ability, not passion, especially the false shit. I have genuine passion Leicester City, but that does not give me a divine right to pull on the City shirt.

While he's displaying this "passion", the game is continuing without him!!!! This isn't teamwork FFS.

Whether you like it or not, he is out top goal scorer this season - hence he is always going to be appreciated by certain fans irrespective of performance to a certain degree.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669