I Think we all know now!!....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Claudio_14

That after todays result & how crucial it might prove to be, come the end of the season, RK has to be named manager till the end of the season.
What happens after that is anybodies guess, IMO i think we shuld go for newell after the end of the season (especially if he continues 2 lose himself & his team on the pitch, like 2day!!:018: )getting his own fans on his back:081:

Bring on the Sheep-Shagers!!!, Come on RK's blue & white Army!!!!.....

Yes to R kelly and no to Newell thankyou very much

lako42 said:
Yes to R kelly and no to Newell thankyou very much

I'm sure with the young age of our squad we should NOT refer to the man as R Kelly :biggrin:

We should indeed keep Rob Kelly until the end of the season at least: anyone who comes in now can only get a couple of loan signings into the sqaud, and risks upsetting the balance that he seems to have created.

At the moment he is getting the best out of the same team that was shite under Levein (even Nissa doesn't seem to mind playing LB at the moment), and until this changes the board would be nuts to bring someone else in.

Lets worry about the summer in the summer!

Rob Kelly to the end of the season and lets just bask in the fact that we have won three in a row!

Rob Kelly's Blue and White Army!

Yeah with you on that one.

Just goes to show what getting rid of your manager and getting a hardworker in can do.
I fancy 4 on the trot on tuesday. haven't said that in ages.

If we keep grounding results out like we are doing at the minute i fancy us for top 10 and then promotion next season ( i Can only wish)

ROB KELLY'S BLUE AND WHITE ARMY

no we will win all of our remaining games, obtain the last play-off place and perform the most amazing comeback known to man.

You are all assuming Kelly wants to be Manager.He may have told the board he doesn't wish to be considered for the Position in a full time Capacity.

lako42 said:
no we will win all of our remaining games, obtain the last play-off place and perform the most amazing comeback known to man.
Southampton will get found out for fielding illegal players in an FA cup match, we will proceed onto the next round, go on to win the FA cup and enter Europe, and with a little good fortune we will win the Cup Winners Cup (new name?) 2007

Melton Fox said:
Southampton will get found out for fielding illegal players in an FA cup match, we will proceed onto the next round, go on to win the FA cup and enter Europe, and with a little good fortune we will win the Cup Winners Cup (new name?) 2007

No longer Cup WInners Cup, FA Cup Winners into UEFA Cup.

Melton Fox said:

The Polish Goalkeeper doesnt have a passport and he was illegally brought into the country.

Interestingly it is being reported in the Star on Sunday ( I think ) that the Cotterill move could be back on, apparently contract talks have broken down and Cotterill has stated that it has taken too long to resolve, rumours that move could be rekindled.

As Highland states, does Kelly really want the job, he doesnt appear to be beating the door down to the boardroom, and you have to wonder whether he is interested in the job long term. His results speak for themselves, and IMO he is the only solution, but he has to want the job.

PFKAKTF FOX said:
Interestingly it is being reported in the Star on Sunday ( I think ) that the Cotterill move could be back on, apparently contract talks have broken down and Cotterill has stated that it has taken too long to resolve, rumours that move could be rekindled.

As Highland states, does Kelly really want the job, he doesnt appear to be beating the door down to the boardroom, and you have to wonder whether he is interested in the job long term. His results speak for themselves, and IMO he is the only solution, but he has to want the job.

Don't want him. Want Newell out of any other manager in this division. News of the Tits suggests we have had two interviews with Martin Allen too and it's a toss-up between he and Holloway.

Sven for Leicester! :biggrin:

What? Does his white flowing locks and mis-shaped head not do it for you Vixen? I thought all women wanted a piece of Sven? (And some men, eh MK?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00