Iain Dowie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Ian Dowie

Ian Dowie was at the walkers this morning i saw him and milan walking in together :038::038::038::038:

Nice work newts. I wonder if the similar timing of this with ###### not taking any more bets is a mere coincidence :icon_wink

Last edited by a moderator:

Not if he's gone about it in the right way, which I'm sure he will have done.

if coventry havent given us permission to talk to him how can it be done in the right way..im not having a go i just dont know how these things go on

I know what you mean. I'm sure that Cov will have been approached and if Dowie wants to come to us, then they are probably better off letting him come and have a look rather than having a disgruntled manager on their books (mind you, with Dowies past history on changing clubs, anything could have happened!).

I would be just happy to nick him from Covscum, thus finally laying to rest who are the bigger club...

That report is 100% wrong Alex.

Newts spotted MM with ID at the Walkers yesterday morning.

Bloody "lazy journalism"

Absolutely, the Mercury's got it wrong as well

Leicester City chairman Milan Mandaric today revealed he has drawn up a short-list of candidates for the vacant manager's job.

And he hopes to have a new man in place before the Championship campaign resumes with the visit of QPR to the Walkers Stadium a week on Saturday.

Mandaric said: “The list is quite a short list of four, five, maybe six people.

“My goal is before the home game against QPR on September 15 that we can hopefully get a manager in place.”

Mandaric, right, was speaking to the Mercury from America, where he is spending some time with his family and “clearing” his head following the departure of manager Martin Allen.

He remains in regular contact with the club and expects to start interviewing candidates on his return.

Mandaric said: “I am doing some business on the phone and preparing the interviews for the day I come back, probably over the weekend.”

He added: “It's clear to me we need to bring in a manager who is experienced and well organised.

“We have a lot of good professionals and quality players and, with the addition of one or two players and a good manager, I am very hopeful.”

:102:

I think Newts' credibility is about to be questioned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669