Iain Dowie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Ian Dowie

This thread is now over 120 posts long and I can't believe none of the pedants on here have altered the spelling of the name of one of the leading contenders for the management role to 'Iain'. :icon_lol:

MM is in danger of losing his popularity if he appoints Warnock he should play safe with Dowie or Grayson but then thats not Milan is it.

MM is in danger of losing his popularity if he appoints Warnock he should play safe with Dowie or Grayson but then thats not Milan is it.

but he played safe by not appointing wanker and getting ma in..we will have to trust mm on his choice be it wanker or someone else:102:

Some of you must be as ancient as me; remember David Speedie? Was ever a player so hated when he dived for the penalty which lost us a play off final? Was ever a player so loved within weeks of his signing? Fans are fickle. If Warnock comes in and has success, you won't find a Leicester fan who will admit to ever having had doubts.

Last edited:

What is going on Newts? You say you see Milan and Dowie at the Walkers yesterday. The Mockery claims to be conducting an interview with Milan in California where they say he is staying with his family until the weekend!

Some of you must be as ancient as me; remember David Speedie? Was ever a player so hated when he dived for the penalty which lost us a play off final? Was ever a player so loved within weeks of his signing? Fans are fickle. If Warnock comes in and has success, you won't find a Leicester fan who will admit to ever having had doubts.

and Bob Hazel.... every fecker hated him until he signed for us

Dowie was definately at the training ground with Covscum yesterday morning....my mate works there and told me.

He said he wasn't his usual self but that could be down to the fact he's cold turkey off the crack! - the last bit of that sentance is a lie, the rest is 100%fact!

Dowie was definately at the training ground with Covscum yesterday morning....my mate works there and told me.

He said he wasn't his usual self but that could be down to the fact he's cold turkey off the crack! - the last bit of that sentance is a lie, the rest is 100%fact!

Well which one is lying then?

your mate or Newts?
:102::081:

if coventry havent given us permission to talk to him how can it be done in the right way..im not having a go i just dont know how these things go on

We may have been given permission, but Cov won't make it public yet. If he doesn't join us there is no need to annoy their fans.

wouldn't say Newts is lying but it depends when it was. He was definately at the training ground in the morning. I am a million percent certain of that!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669