Iain Dowie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Ian Dowie

MM was in America yesterday (various media sources)

ID was in Coventry yesterday morning. (matey's mate)

Newts saw them both at The Walkers yesterday.(Newts)

Newts, head on over to the Confession Booth me ode China :icon_wink :icon_lol:

Maybe it was Bob Dowie and Merlin Manderic.

MM was in America yesterday (various media sources)

ID was in Coventry yesterday morning. (matey's mate)

Newts saw them both at The Walkers yesterday.(Newts)

Newts, head on over to the Confession Booth me ode China :icon_wink :icon_lol:

just as i expected :icon_lol:

Its ok i have cleared the matter up and indeed Newtons good name which thankfully is still intact.It was a mere typing error by newts this is the guy he saw at the walkers..........

brandnewbootsnpanties.jpg

Some of you must be as ancient as me; remember David Speedie? Was ever a player so hated when he dived for the penalty which lost us a play off final? Was ever a player so loved within weeks of his signing? Fans are fickle. If Warnock comes in and has success, you won't find a Leicester fan who will admit to ever having had doubts.

Great post...I am as ancient as you Diken and remember the abject hate I felt for that cheating,diving, annoying little scottish bastard that Bank Holiday Monday day and the feeling of loathing growing with every rewind of the VHS recorder to replay the penalty incident (remember the Fox fanzines t-shirts showing a bemused Stevie Walsh and Speedie's perfect swallow dive?)

but it took me until his wonder volley against Bolton away (see youtube 21 great City goals) to let the little cnut into my heart...Colin will have to pull the managerial equivalent rabbit out of the hat to overcome the negativity I feel about the man...but you are right...we are a fickle bunch...although on not the same scale do you remeber the feelings we used to have for Stevie Claridge when he was at Cambridge after his run-ins with Walshie?....;)

Theres always one :icon_roll i know he's dead but it was the closest i could get :102::icon_lol:

I don't see how you can get this wrong either. Everyone knows what Milan Mardypants looks like...and Dowie...well

I have never liked newts, infact id go as far to say that i ****ing hate him.

Pure 100% hatred towards the lying attention seeker.

Only joking,its just his smell i have a problem with.
you are still a lier though

Last edited:

Why does everyone want Dowie as manager? Covscum may well be top of the league at the minute but it wont last.

Just like I can't see Ian and Bob Dowie getting on too well with Meeeeeeelan, shouldn't think he would last long if he got the job and didn't start winning immediately.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669