Ian Dowie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Couldn't do any worse than the sack of cack there either. I wonder if his googly is as shocking as his mush?

Cricket really is the sport of double entendres...

Couldn't do any worse than the sack of cack there either. I wonder if his googly is as shocking as his mush?

Cricket really is the sport of double entendres...

:018: Cricket isn't a sport, it's a boring pastime.

I once watched F.Focus where they interviewed Bob Dowie, they say 'what do you do?' He replied with 'A bit of tactics, a bit of scouting'.
That was probably pretty close to John Robertson's job description as well. We weren't a bad side then...

Every manager needs a confidant. RK hasn't really got one since Graydon left it seems.

Last edited:
I think that if we can spend a bit of money making sure the manager is right, why not try to tempt either Billy Davies or George Burley? They have the nous to do well in this division, why not spend a little compo to come over to our brave new world?

I think that if we can spend a bit of money making sure the manager is right, why not try to tempt either Billy Davies or George Burley? They have the nous to do well in this division, why not spend a little compo to come over to our brave new world?

i'm probably wrong, but weren't most of his managers at portsmouth out of work when appointed for them?

becuase they are likelyto be promoted quicker at their current clubs :102:

no chance they are both good managers, we only employ brainless feckers, and if we employ dowie it will be brainless ugly feckers!

Last edited:
If it does come to getting another manager how about good old Simon Grayson? He seems to be doing a fine job at Blackpool.

doubt he'd even leave if hes enjoying himself.

also i really think we need to try hard to attract an established manager with good links in the game. i think the fact weve hired managers who were supposed to be up and coming has hindered us interms of attracting players.

Like he's going to pick us over Rangers:018:

We missed our chance wth him in the summer. Sad but true.

Last edited:
Like he's going to pick us over Rangers:018:

We missed our chance wth him in the summer. Sad but true.

I missed the bit about Billy Davies going to Rangers, but I agree with you there.

Very true. They opted for the cheaper option, then didn't give RK the back up of an experienced back room guy a la Graydon. Now we are in the poo to our necks, doing a head stand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669