If Kelly goes...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tbh Melton I don't fecking care anymore:102:
Nope, I'm not sure I do. If we are still in this position come renew time, it'll not take much working out. Especially as all I have to do is say I'm from a minority group or the milkman didn't give me any change this week and I'll get free ticket anyway

Nope, I'm not sure I do. If we are still in this position come renew time, it'll not take much working out. Especially as all I have to do is say I'm from a minority group or the milkman didn't give me any change this week and I'll get free ticket anyway

That might work on TNBD and MaccyDee but I suspect MM is bit more hard headed than that. ;)

That might work on TNBD and MaccyDee but I suspect MM is bit more hard headed than that. ;)
That's where my little plan can't fail, if MM is in charge by then, I don't expect us to still be in this woeful situation and will gladly renew my ticket :icon_wink

I really don't like how quiet things are. We all assume that this whole thing is done and dusted but it isn't.

If I wasn't a Leicester supporter and was buying a club I would be extremely concerned about the recent run of form and I would be thinking twice. Probably looking at the team in the shite orangey shirts who are whoring themselves.

I'm worried. Really really worried.

I really don't like how quiet things are. We all assume that this whole thing is done and dusted but it isn't.

If I wasn't a Leicester supporter and was buying a club I would be extremely concerned about the recent run of form and I would be thinking twice. Probably looking at the team in the shite orangey shirts who are whoring themselves.

I'm worried. Really really worried.
I wouldn't be too worried about recent performance as I would expect that to change. What I would worry about though is that my main objective is Premier League football ASAP.However, the recent run of form could put that plan back another year, so I would have to wait another 12 months for my £50,000,000 (or whatever) increase in revenue to materialise. That would concern me

Last edited:
At least you know that Keegan's teams will put a smile on your face (perhaps not always for the right reasons), but I honestly can't remember when I've actually really enjoyed a football match, for it's content rather than purely for the result, since we've been at Filbert Way.Only the Spurs cup game maybe came close and we all know that was a complete freak.

So would Mickey Mouse, but I'm sure he could solve the problem long term. We had a few good games. If MM decides on a change lets hope it's on a long term basis.

maybe it's just personal preference but i really don't like the bloke. plus the moment things don't go his way he'll crack up and walk away!

Let's get Graeme Taylor! Do i not like that!

its not about personalities, I take it you one of those who likes kelly because well.. he is a nice guy.

Keegan record is outstanding in this division he would demand big wages tho.

I will throw a name into the ring to be the new manager should Mandaric succeed in his takeover and decides to replace Kelly.

Neil Warnock, highly regarded by Mandaric, remember he offered him the Pompey job before Redknapp returned, very similar to Harry, can wheel and deal in the transfer market and on the whole has a pretty decent track record. He is also in the final year of a contract that is unlikely to be renewed and there are rumblings and the odd rumour that he may well be relieved of his duties in the none too distant future.

Despite the fact he can be a complete arsehole, I think he would be excellent for our club, a true character who does tend to have a fairly decent eye for a player, and he certainly wouldnt accept the team laying down and accepting defeat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566