Speculation If/When Enzo Goes, who do you want and why?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think we can blame the FA for this.
In one sense, no but, as I understand the situation (which I agree is fleetingly), we haven't actual been found guilty of anything yet - although, I accept that it is VERY likely that we will. This long period in purgatory, neither guilty or innocent, is what is irritating. Were the FA to give us even the worse case deduction , at least we'd know where we are.

In one sense, no but, as I understand the situation (which I agree is fleetingly), we haven't actual been found guilty of anything yet - although, I accept that it is VERY likely that we will. This long period in purgatory, neither guilty or innocent, is what is irritating. Were the FA to give us even the worse case deduction , at least we'd know where we are.
I believe Jeff’s point is that the FA aren’t likely to be involved in any way in what the Premier League, an entirely separate organisation, are likely to decide

I see Cambiasso has moved out to 20/1. Punters are drifting away as there is no confirmation he still has his Playbook!

How much or how many bets would it take to drive anyone to the top of the list?

Not many, I reckon

I wouldn't be too worried about whether or not a new manager can adapt to EM style. Remeber this....."Maresca was so devoted to his philosophy that he could at times become stubborn and dogmatic. It was a meeting called by senior Leicester players towards the end of the season that helped them over the line.”

I wonder if the Asian betting market ever consider bribing a top named coach to throw his hat in the ring?

Let's be honest, Moyes is our best bet. We need circa 50 points most probably. He's achieved that number 13 out of his 16 full PL seasons. That's an incredible stat.

The 3 times he didn't get 50 or more points, 1 of them was his first season with Everton. 1 time was last season when he won the Europa Conference League.

He has also rescued West Ham once, and the second time he became their boss, he did so part way through the season and got them to 45 points. He has one relegation on his CV - With Sunderland.

Maybe someone comes in and kills it. Corberán or RVN. But based on track record? Moyes.

Anyone saying something along the lines of "Moyes would be our best bet" needs to have a word with themselves. Moyes is a dinosaur. It would be a massive backwards step to go for someone of that mould.

Let's quickly remind ourselves that in his glittering career spanning 27 years he's won three trophies: The UEFA Conference League, The Charity Shield, and let's not forget the English Second Division back in 2000.

Moyes is abslutely not the answer to the quandry we find ourselves in.

Anyone saying something along the lines of "Moyes would be our best bet" needs to have a word with themselves. Moyes is a dinosaur. It would be a massive backwards step to go for someone of that mould.

Let's quickly remind ourselves that in his glittering career spanning 27 years he's won three trophies: The UEFA Conference League, The Charity Shield, and let's not forget the English Second Division back in 2000.

Moyes is abslutely not the answer to the quandry we find ourselves in.

Trophies? We need someone to amass as many points as possible. Forget the trophies. We're in a relegation battles with a possible points deduction of up to 15 points. We need someone who can get us 50 points.

Dinosaur? Moyes has done that 3 of the LAST 4 seasons and overall 81% of seasons across his 16 full PL seasons. His recent record is fantastic with WHU. Would he be able to get the ground running with us is the question. That's what we need.

I get the reservations, and I also do not believe his style is the brand we've been working on with Enzo, but his track record suggests we're in far safer hands with him than Steve bloody Cooper.

If we can’t get Corbean then Moyes is a very good option in what may well become a dogfight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  513
2Liverpool512
3Aston Villa512
4Arsenal511
5Chelsea510
6Newcastle510
7Brighton59
8Nottm F59
9Fulham58