Speculation If/When Enzo Goes, who do you want and why?

Status
Not open for further replies.
They're not. They also know that in reality, it doesn't matter a **** who takes over; they'll be gone by Christmas.

It's a huge loss for us despite what some clueless idiots may think but I can see why he would want to go, given that he's been battling some of our own fans for a season despite winning the ****ing league.

I don't know who comes in next but Potter or Moyes don't fill me with any excitement. There will be the inevitable link to Robins and Cooper but I think Corberan is probably the best choice.

Forget Robins. He'll need lots of time and we need someone to hit the ground running. Not only that, he's unproven at Prem level if my memory serves me correctly.

It'll be:
Cooper
Rob Edwards
Potter

Or we'll go for someone totally different:
Imanol Alguacil (Real Sociedad)
Will Still (just left Reims)
Pierre Sage (Lyon)

I've a strong feeling that OH Leuven boss Oscar Garcia might be in the mix. Simple changeover, knows the KP brand and did well at Red Bull Salzberg and a few other places.

Im not opposed to a manager from a top league in Europe but it's always a gamble.

Corberán doesn't inspire me at all. He's achieved **** all.

I suspect we’ve always been a stepping stone in his mind. Ah well. Shite for us because we’re going to be ripping up what we’ve been working on for a year. If you haven’t signed a contract yet I’m sure it also might make you think twice.

We won’t expire. But ****.

Chelsea’s last filed accounts:-

IMG_2580.jpeg
The year before:-

IMG_2581.jpeg

That’s £427m over 3 seasons. They will still spend and they will not be punished.

Not a good position to be in BUT at least it is now rather than mid-season with no time to get a replacement in.

I can’t understand the negativity around our finances (I can but I’m hopeful we have a plan), we are a VERY attractive proposition to a potential manager. But ver the last 10 years or so:

Promoted from L1
Promoted from Championship x2
PL winners.
FA Cup winners
Charity Shield winners
CL quarter finalists

Blot on the landscape is obviously relegation.

I don’t think we will get a points deduction but if we do I’m sure we will fight it strongly.

I wouldn’t mind Moyes TBH.

Not a good position to be in BUT at least it is now rather than mid-season with no time to get a replacement in.

I can’t understand the negativity around our finances (I can but I’m hopeful we have a plan), we are a VERY attractive proposition to a potential manager. But ver the last 10 years or so:

Promoted from L1
Promoted from Championship x2
PL winners.
FA Cup winners
Charity Shield winners
CL quarter finalists

Blot on the landscape is obviously relegation.

I don’t think we will get a points deduction but if we do I’m sure we will fight it strongly.

I wouldn’t mind Moyes TBH.
Moyes is a good shout. I'd be happy with that.

Working on the basis that he goes to Chelsea - None of us know how we’d get on with Enzo in the Premier League next season. None of us really knew how it would go this season, but ultimately he did his job well, as we went up.

Whoever we bring in to replace him is unlikely to guarantee us being any better or worse next season than Enzo would, it’s all a gamble in a new league, with various possible player sales, signings and sanctions to come.

Que sera, sera. The rollercoaster as a Leicester fan continues.

Footnote - I’m not disappointed that we’d let him go, as I hope it signals a return to sensible club management and us realising where we are in the football hierarchy and doing business that is in line with that, rather than overstretching ourselves and leaving ourselves vulnerable to financial spending that we can’t afford in the future. It’s the way of the world and we were good at it for a few years, before the past couple of years.

Good to see complete shithouses like Lampard, Parker and Robins and Wagner in that list.

****ing hell, what a mess

Where’s Preki?
Lampard is in a completely different shithouse to those other 3. It's right next to Rooney's. And Robins doesn't belong on that list

Good to see complete shithouses like Lampard, Parker and Robins and Wagner in that list.

****ing hell, what a mess

Where’s Preki?

How/why is Robins on your list of shit houses?

Genuine question - haven't followed his managerial career closely but seems to have done well at Cov

How/why is Robins on your list of shit houses?

Genuine question - haven't followed his managerial career closely but seems to have done well at Cov

Got em to a play off final and lost
Next season failed to get them into the play offs at all

Yeah he’s lost a player or two, but who hasn’t

How the **** is that a CV fit for taking on the premier league?

He should be behind Jesse Marsch, and he’s not even on the sodding list….

I want to genuinely know how Chelsea post a loss over 3 years that is almost a quarter of a billion more than us… yet we are the club being talked about for punishment. Someone help me with that.

This sport is not even ashamedly bent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00