Speculation If/When Enzo Goes, who do you want and why?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry but **** him. Doesn’t want to be here, then I don’t want him here
If he doesn’t want to be here then by the sounds of it whether you want him here or not is irrelevant.

We just have to hope we land on our feet. The thing in my mind that softens the blow is this… it was the squad who got together when Enzo’s philosophy wasn’t working. They outworked their opponents and they wanted it through sheer will. It came from them, not anything Enzo did. In fact I’d go so far as to say it had gone well off the boil with him. Whilst you might say the last game was a ‘we were on the beach game’, I’d say it was a wedded to a philosophy game when the reigns should’ve been off.

In the fullness of time we will find this is no loss. No one person is bigger than Leicester City Football Club.

Cheers for the season. You almost Rodgered it. Your team saved you. Now off you ****. See if you can find an ounce of that spirit in Fofana (spoiler… it ain’t there).

Corberán would be way more of a risk than Potter or Moyes. The latter would be a safe appointment. But let's face it, he's become the new Allardyce.

I'd like someone from a foreign league rather than the Championship. Sociedad, Girona both have great records with their manager. But they're very risky.

Oscar Garcia must be a favourite for sure. It's a seamless change and he's managed in the Prem before. I think it'll be Garcia.

Will Still would be solid IMO. Carlos Cuesta is even younger at 28!!!

Btw. This next appointment may well affect what happens to Jamie Vardy. Does he stay with a 28 or 31 year old in charge?

David Moyes would be a very safe appointment, we stay in the PL with him next season in my opinion.

If we're working with limited finances and the threat of relegation is potentially existential, then the club may well prioritise staying the the league - which as you say, Moyes will almost certainly guarantee.

It won’t be Moyes. Styles clash too much.

I’d be nervous about Will Still. He got punted by Reims eventually for a dreadful run of form.

As I said, I like the Wednesday manager or the West Brom manager.

It won’t be Moyes. Styles clash too much.

I’d be nervous about Will Still. He got punted by Reims eventually for a dreadful run of form.

As I said, I like the Wednesday manager or the West Brom manager.
Will Still? Is that an actual human?

But... Moyes took over a shit Wet Spam and made them top 10 with a European trophy to boot.

Sometimes I don't get it.

I really don't get how anyone could take serious issue with Moyes.

He wouldn't be my first choice, he might not be the most exciting - but our number one job next season is stay up. Moyes could definitely deliver that

I think people are also underestimating the rebuild job still to be done too - we need quite a bit added to this squad if we're going to steer clear of relegation next season.

West Ham finished 6th and then 7th under Moyes. They made some very shrewd signings during his time there (which presumably he was involved in to some extent). They won a European competition which we would have crowed about had we done so. In his time at Everton there was only one season where they flirted with relegation.

I’m not a member of the Moyes fan club. But there needs to be a reality check for some people as to what position we are currently in. Moyes would be a sensible appointment.

Is anyone else not really bothered if Enzo goes to Chelsea?

Where has my passion for my club gone.
Yes. For me the main reason is that he never really built any rapport with the fans. Martin and McKenna have both done this so I am sure both their sets of supporters would be gutted if either of them left. (Also just realised that all the promoted clubs were managed by a manager with a surname beginning with M! Spooky!)

If we are going to persuade Vardy to go 'Just one more year', we could do worse than to persuade Sir Claudio to go 'Just one more year'!

This is a master stroke from Maresca on behalf of his beloved Foxes. He leaves for Chelsea, with us holding them to ransom for a hefty wedge of cash, then he completely and utterly fails at Chelsea, spending all their money on dross and losing their first ten games, then claims that moving away from his beloved foxes was a terrible idea and just "never felt right". Chelsea sack him. We welcome him back with open arms, cashed up a bit and one team less to worry about in the league.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69
9Nottm F69