Speculation If/When Enzo Goes, who do you want and why?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agree with most of this, but not sure the 'people' mentioned in bold are the same people.

I'm one of those saying Moyes would be a decent option because results is the focus. I never had an issue with Enzo's style of play, I'd say exactly the same last season - results are the most important part.
Agreed. Moyes might not be the first choice for style but establishing a club in the prem? Yep

It would be nice if the premier league to tell us very soon if we are getting a points deduction and if so , how many.
As that could have a big bearing on whom we could attract

I can't believe I'm seeing several people mention Mourinho as 1) a potential (optimistic) option, and 2) a dream appointment.

He would be an absolute nightmare for this club. He wouldn't come here in a million years either. But Mourinho is a far bigger name than his recent reputation warrants, and tends to leave clubs in a mess in terms of morale. The idea of him coming to a club battling relegation with no money to spend would be a disaster appointment.

It would be nice if the premier league to tell us very soon if we are getting a points deduction and if so , how many.
As that could have a big bearing on whom we could attract

I'd rather get a manager first

I can't believe I'm seeing several people mention Mourinho as 1) a potential (optimistic) option, and 2) a dream appointment.

He would be an absolute nightmare for this club. He wouldn't come here in a million years either. But Mourinho is a far bigger name than his recent reputation warrants, and tends to leave clubs in a mess in terms of morale. The idea of him coming to a club battling relegation with no money to spend would be a disaster appointment.
He did an excellent job at Man Utd.

Spurs is a nightmare because of Levy.
Man Utd was a mess as a club, still is.
Roma, I'm not too sure of the dynamic.

Mourinho would be a ****ing dream. His man-management and understanding of the game is first class. He is first class. He is exactly the character we need to thrive. You're bonkers if you think otherwise. He'd never come though.

Is there any manager that anyone can think of who they'd actually like? It's like holy crap, everyone is apparently shocking. 🤦🏽

Poch is a bottler
Mourinho is a nightmare
Conte is a ****
De Zerbi was a bounce
Potter is boring
Moyes is uninspiring
Edwards was a failure
Corberán achieved nothing yet
Enzo wasn't that good anyway

Not saying the top 4 there would come anyway. But does anyone actually:

A. Like a realistic target?
B. Like any manager in world football, generally?

We don't half like to complain. No wonder Enzo is off.

Like I said, I'm not bothered. I think we'd have got destroyed with his style in the premier league.

When does our embargo end?
There isn't one, or it is worthless.

We just can't, or couldn't, register players in the EFL. We could still sign them, just not register them.

Not a problem when you aren't in the EFL though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Tottenham 610
9Brighton69