Speculation If/When Enzo Goes, who do you want and why?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Corberan and is no doubt a good Championship manager. 3rd with Huddersfield and basically got robbed against Forest in the play off final. They've since gone on to get relegated whereas he's turned WBA from a side languishing in the bottom 3 to a top 6 side.

I think we'd be better off going for someone with Prem experience though. Last year it was slim pickings and we could more afford to take the gamble on an inexperienced manager. This year there's big money on the line and a points deduction to contend with. We're pretty lucky this year as I'm looking at those linked and there a good number of them I wouldn't mind seeing at the club. The main sticking point is going to be how off putting this points deduction is going to be. Honestly, I probably would take Corberan, Potter, Mourinho, Pochettino, De Zerbi, even Robbins and Moyes. Plenty of decent options.

It's such a strange decision. It's a top job and they've put some in with a year and half of management experience.

From the club that brought you Frank Lampard and Frank Lampard as manager.....a strange decision but on brand really.

Never a dull moment ay?

Corberan and is no doubt a good Championship manager. 3rd with Huddersfield and basically got robbed against Forest in the play off final. They've since gone on to get relegated whereas he's turned WBA from a side languishing in the bottom 3 to a top 6 side.

I think we'd be better off going for someone with Prem experience though. Last year it was slim pickings and we could more afford to take the gamble on an inexperienced manager. This year there's big money on the line and a points deduction to contend with. We're pretty lucky this year as I'm looking at those linked and there a good number of them I wouldn't mind seeing at the club. The main sticking point is going to be how off putting this points deduction is going to be. Honestly, I probably would take Corberan, Potter, Mourinho, Pochettino, De Zerbi, even Robbins and Moyes. Plenty of decent options.
If you’ve got Mourinho, Poch and De Zerbi on your list, I think you need to reevaluate where we are.

If reports of a 15 point deduction are anywhere near the truth, we should be looking at a manager to win promotion, after the inevitable relegation. The forthcoming season would be about sorting the wheat from the chaff amongst our young players.

Klopp wanted to take some time off too. Maybe we could get him part-time.
MON never took training. Vardy could handle that side of things

I'm going to say it now....

I don't give a shit if we are relegated....

Appoint Sam Allardyce.

We're Doomed, I tell ya. Doomed.

I wonder what next week will bring.

If reports of a 15 point deduction are anywhere near the truth, we should be looking at a manager to win promotion, after the inevitable relegation. The forthcoming season would be about sorting the wheat from the chaff amongst our young players.
I'm sure I read somewhere about there being a limit and 15 was more than that limit, but I could be wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00