Speculation If/When Enzo Goes, who do you want and why?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone saying something along the lines of "Moyes would be our best bet" needs to have a word with themselves. Moyes is a dinosaur. It would be a massive backwards step to go for someone of that mould.

Let's quickly remind ourselves that in his glittering career spanning 27 years he's won three trophies: The UEFA Conference League, The Charity Shield, and let's not forget the English Second Division back in 2000.

Moyes is abslutely not the answer to the quandry we find ourselves in.
And his last trophy was…

Checks notes

Last year.

And his last trophy was…

Checks notes

Last year.
We won't be signing many players. The ones we have aren't the right ones to play Moyes low block, only-one-out-ball, everyone behind the ball, anti football.

Can you imagine Vestergaard playing in a defensive structure like that? Or either of the wingers being effective ? Winks having to play every pass over the top? Moyes isn't right for us.
If we're going to struggle I'd rather do it under a long term view that we can keep even if we end up relegated. Sticking plaster solutions just end up repeating themselves.
Just get a younger manager in, with a definite style, that suits the players we've got/can bring in & go for it.

& of course make sure he has zero connection to Pep ****ing Guardiola so he doesn't end up at Real Madrid for getting us to 17th.

We won't be signing many players. The ones we have aren't the right ones to play Moyes low block, only-one-out-ball, everyone behind the ball, anti football.

Can you imagine Vestergaard playing in a defensive structure like that? Or either of the wingers being effective ? Winks having to play every pass over the top? Moyes isn't right for us.
If we're going to struggle I'd rather do it under a long term view that we can keep even if we end up relegated. Sticking plaster solutions just end up repeating themselves.
Just get a younger manager in, with a definite style, that suits the players we've got/can bring in & go for it.

& of course make sure he has zero connection to Pep ****ing Guardiola so he doesn't end up at Real Madrid for getting us to 17th.

What do you think the consequences of going back into the EFL would be in 26/27? Given that we haven't taken our punishment for breaking the financial rules and would likely still be in breach of those rules, it could be catastrophic.

Ask Derby fans what the EFL are like when they decide a club needs to be punished.

What do you think the consequences of going back into the EFL would be in 26/27? Given that we haven't taken our punishment for breaking the financial rules and would likely still be in breach of those rules, it could be catastrophic.

Ask Derby fans what the EFL are like when they decide a club needs to be punished.
The statement release from the club makes it clear the direction we will be going in.

It will be more possession based football, not Moyes.

Also anyone who thinks this board learn from mistakes or has a ****ing scooby on what keeps us up is wrong.

The point is, without players who can adapt to his "style" We'd be no more likely to stay up under Moyes than under anyone else. Cutting our cloth to suit is what's needed.

I don't care if you're the greatest bricklayer in the world. If I want a timber frame making I'm employing a carpenter.

Anyway, **** all this shit. None of us know anything. Nobody knows anything. Especially about managers.

Taylor was widely welcomed as an exciting appointment.

O'Neill was greeted with a ripple of apathy & disappointment. Second choice to Mike Walker didn't look like it was going to be worth anything & after 10 games half the fanbase would have driven him to another club for free.

We know nowt.

We know nowt.

Unfortunately, I suspect, neither do the Club hierarchy

They'll have all the potential manager's pictures on a dartboard and Rudkin will be throwing in the hope that it will land on somebody good.

He'll probably miss the board altogether, the hopeless ****

To be fair none of his appointments have been absolute stinkers. Even Rodgers brought some success.

Shakey, perhaps, but even that had some logic to it.

Unfortunately, I suspect, neither do the Club hierarchy

They'll have all the potential manager's pictures on a dartboard and Rudkin will be throwing in the hope that it will land on somebody good.

He'll probably miss the board altogether, the hopeless ****
Rubbish

He glues the photos to biscuits, arranges them in a semi circle on his desk & wanks himself off over them while swinging left & right. Wherever the most jizz lands, that's our manager.

****ing wanker.

But who gets to eat the soggy biscuit - that’s the question

Rubbish

He glues the photos to biscuits, arranges them in a semi circle on his desk & wanks himself off over them while swinging left & right. Wherever the most jizz lands, that's our manager.

****ing wanker.
That sounds rather precise.
Got something to confess there,?

But who gets to eat the soggy biscuit - that’s the question
Top, seeing as he laps up all of the other utter spaff that Rudkin churns out.

Or the people making bets think Cooper is the man. I hope they're right. He kept Forest up even with their 'sign anything that moves' strategy, which is enough for me.

Took them from near the bottom of the Championship to the Premier League for the first time in 20 odd years.

Managed to keep them up despite their crazy owners giving him a million players to integrate.

And then got sacked with his replacement hardly doing heaps better.

And a small matter of an international trophy for England. And getting playoffs with a very poor Swansea squad which Potter could only get to midtable.

Useless duffer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Blackburn 00
2Bristol City00
3Burnley00
4Cardiff City00
5Coventry City00
6Derby00
7Hull City00