If you hate Holloway - read this

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought Hollowway was funny so as a compromise we could wear masks of Ian Holloway with the word funny written on it.

And false breasts. And we could all carry rubber chickens and 2 foot long black rubber dildos and we could beat each other to death with them whilst chanting the word

'rey.....leeee......gayyyy...chun......rey....leeee.....gaayyyy...chun"

Twenty five thousand dildo induced deaths should make even the most thick skinned footballing failure take notice. If that doesn't he'll definitely be interested in the rubber chickens.

If anyone can provide rubber chickens, false breasts, Holloway masks and two foot black rubber dildos for under a fiver then put Macky down for one and me down for thirty thousand. There's a good twenty quids worth of gear there, I'll make a fortune.

I might put this idea forward for the next series of Dragon's Den. They'll ****in love me.

If confronted with a two foot black dildo, would Bannatyne be quick to say 'I'm Out'?

And in relation to whose fault it was for relegation, I have:-

Holloway - 17.682%
Allen - 17.975%
Burrows and Taggart - 45.237%
The Girl from 2Unlimited - 2.773%
Hong Kong Phooey - 14.559%
That wonky table in the Ask in Staines - 374.333%
Lehman Brothers - -22.2%
The old Blackcurrant Tango Advert where a guy offers France out for a fight - :079:%

Not necessarily taking a contrary view, but are you suggesting that when the crowd en-masse have a go at Dennis Wise or Neil Warnock they are being cowardly?

Yes because they cannot answer back. I despise Wise in particular who seems a nasty piece of work. Warnock is more of a pantomime villain.
This does not prevent me criticising a player who is inept or an opponent who is unsporting but this is not intended for him to hear.

I remember a photo of some weaselly looking Newcastle fan shouting abuse at Sam Allardyce safe in the knowledge that Allardyce could not confront him back.
Obviously the exception was Brian Clough who was known to clout fans round the head on one famous occasion; but he was a law unto himself.

This does not mean that I am against chanting. I love the chants even the sometimes criticized "Left side - right side" but there is something distasteful and cowardly about members of a crowd chanting against an individual.

I thought Hollowway was funny so as a compromise we could wear masks of Ian Holloway with the word funny written on it.

And false breasts. And we could all carry rubber chickens and 2 foot long black rubber dildos and we could beat each other to death with them whilst chanting the word

Twenty five thousand dildo induced deaths should make even the most thick skinned footballing failure take notice. If that doesn't he'll definitely be interested in the rubber chickens.

If anyone can provide rubber chickens, false breasts, Holloway masks and two foot black rubber dildos for under a fiver then put Macky down for one and me down for thirty thousand. There's a good twenty quids worth of gear there, I'll make a fortune.

I might put this idea forward for the next series of Dragon's Den. They'll ****in love me.

I was gonna say just the mask and the rubber chicken for me, prefer to bring me own for the other bits, but if somebody can do them for under a fiver then **** it, might as well, that's for nothing.

Can you send me a mask in the post so that I can wear it whilst listening to the game on Radio Leicester? Just so I can show my support for your great idea.

Just provide your bank account details, and I will transfer the money straight away.

Play off chasing match this, don't let silly 5 quid props distract from a fine footballing feast.

I only want to hear chants of "Do you work at B&Q?"

BG will be wearing them anyway

Except they're not false.........

Milan made the mistake of hiring him and giving him funds to sign people. Holloway never did anything through malice, the bloke was just out of his depth and all of the media attention he drew on himself gave him the chance to give the press what they wanted and be all funny and quotable.

The guy isn't a twat, just not a very good manager.

Precisely.

When new managers arrive at Leicester they usually start by trying to cull favour and telling us what a massive club we are.

Holloway not only said that but actually believed it and was overawed by the job. Some of us quickly picked up on the fact that he was out of his depth - others were totally taken in by the attention seeking silliness of Holloway.

None of this makes Holloway a bad person - he undoubtedly meant well but the task was too much for him. That said it took some doing to get us relegated with the comparative resources he had available...but it happens from time to time.

There's only one flaw to this masterplan.....if you get beaten, you're effectively saying we got beaten by a twat. Where will that leave you? (Apart from still below us sheepshaggers :icon_wink)

Are we paying to own the masks, or do we have to return them at some kind of "Twat Mask" return point?

Also, if it's £5 for a mask, do we get discounts on purchases of more than one. Because once i've bought one for my fiancée and for my Filbert Fox cuddly toy, it's going to be getting very expensive.

I and many other people have recently been discussing the game against Blackpool this Saturday, which marks the return Of Ian Holloway, the manager that got us relegated to league 1 for the only time in the clubs history, signed some of LCFC's worst players ever and then quit us when we got relegated - and is surely the worst manager in the clubs history.

So..
To show how much we hate him, me and a load of friends have came up with an idea, to print out a load of Holloway masks, with the word TWAT written on them, and hand them out before the Blackpool game.

So, how many people on here would be willing to wear 1 of these masks - to show how much we despise him, as if lots of people on here would be willing to - then we can make it a reality!!

Sounds absolutely hilarious,I'll try and make the match..I've got me own mask

I imagine from his idea that LCFC94 is very young. I wonder whether he actually realises that the word he wants on the mask is obscene. He may have muddled it up with the word "Twit" which is very different.

I don't hate Holloway, to be honest I feel a bit sorry for him. He was just one part (albeit the last) of a collection of parts that resulted in our failure so it's harsh to saddle him with the blame. It's all history now anyway and I believe we are a stronger team than we were then, or would have been had we stayed up. So perhaps we should wear masks thanking Holloway for his part in putting us where we are now....:icon_bigg

What we should be doing is taking our shoes off......

I imagine from his idea that LCFC94 is very young.

I reckon it's highly likely that '94 is his year of birth, which would make him 15 - sounds about right if you ask me...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669