If you hate Holloway - read this

Status
Not open for further replies.
They're FREE, with no add-ons or anything. Me and my mates are not doing this too make a profit, we're just handing them out to anyone that wants 1 before the game.

Too late. I'm buying one off Ted. He's just more organised, you lot seem like a shambles, if you'd just been honest up front.

I agree, but he was a lot more than 15% responsible, I'd say he was far more responsible than Allen for example, Ollie could've easily avoided relegation if he hadn't made such shocking decisions imo.

The man who signed Hellings, Nielsen, Kaebi - players he clearly had no time for?

Maybe we should even it up to 20% Allen, 20% Holloway...

Too late. I'm buying one off Ted. He's just more organised, you lot seem like a shambles, if you'd just been honest up front.

I think using illegal foreign labour to manufacture my goods is key to keeping the cost down and still getting a top notch product.

Last edited:
Agree with the above. In January, he had more resources at his disposal than the majority of managers in recent years but ****ed it up. Tactically a clown and emotionally overwhelmed. However, step forward Mr. Mandaric for the biggest problem. The season was such a catalogue of shit, the majority of it is a blur now.

Anyone who wants 1 just take 1 from us when we hand them out on saturday. They are 100% free and we're handing them out because we want to have a laugh, and get as many supporters to join in. But with you insisting on it, maybe we should charge for them..... :icon_wink

Anyone who wants 1 just take 1 from us when we hand them out on saturday. They are 100% free and we're handing them out because we want to have a laugh, and get as many supporters to join in. But with you insisting on it, maybe we should charge for them..... :icon_wink

Well, it'll certainly make you seem professional and organised, that's for sure, and you'll probably get more support that way, or at least as much anyway.

I'm not sure that I want a mask. Could I have one of your shoes to wave instead?

Not since the ex-players thread has such a monumentally stupid first post elicited such reaction.

Christ on a bike.

Not since the ex-players thread has such a monumentally stupid first post elicited such reaction.

Christ on a bike.

Was starting that thread your first post then?

I doubt you will find more than a hundred cretins like yourself among true LCFC supporters even if you paid people to wear them.....

You've had your 5 minutes of publicity. Now clear off.......

So you will print masks with the word "TWAT" on them and hand them out for free?! Sounds too good to be true, there is something fishy going on.

That was misleading, apologies. I mean first post within a thread. I'll get my coat.

No worries Blue.

It's been 5 days since Harboro signed in, could LCFC94 be our mate H-Dawg in disguise.

The man who signed Hellings, Nielsen, Kaebi - players he clearly had no time for?

Maybe we should even it up to 20% Allen, 20% Holloway...

If they never played how are those players responisble for the relegation? :102: Not saying MA isn't partly responisble, though for me all he is really responisble for is wasting money, but fact is, even if most of the players Ollie was using, that Ollie got us relegated with, were MA's signings (which they weren't), then Ollie still ****ed up a side that was never looking like being near relegation. I think our squad of players was far from the worst 3 in the division, which points to bad management on Ollie's part imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669