If you hate Holloway - read this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: If you date Holloway - read this

I still think that IH is a good manager.

He was simply the wrong person at the wrong time for us. On the only previous occasion that he was installed at a struggling club mid season (QPR) they were also relegated.

When we went down, he had to go as his position was untenable. However, he is not someone that I hold significantly responsible for our relegation.

When he returns on Saturday, I will be indifferent to him. I wonder if I can acquire a mask that demonstrates this? As the facial expression required would need to be fairly sophisticated, I'd be prepared to pay £7.20.

I still blame Megson and Allen more than Holloway for us going down....

Re: If you masturbate Holloway - read this

Nope I'm not 15, and i'm not very young

How much for one of your lovely masks?

Last edited:

I never knew this would provoke such a reaction, basically if you want a holloway mask, turn up at the Blackpool game, near the front of the ground, and... [BLATANT SPAMMING REMOVED - IF YOU WANT TO ADVERTISE YOUR BUSINESS, YOU NEED TO OBTAIN OFFICIAL PERMISSION AND PAY THE REQUIRED ADVERTISING RATES].... The masks will not have TWAT written on them, because I don't think that would go down to well.

Last edited by a moderator:

So what are they going to have on them then? Just Holloway's face :102:

I never knew this would provoke such a reaction, basically if you want a holloway mask, turn up at the Blackpool game, near the front of the ground, and buy 1 of me and my mates for £3, I was going to give them out for free, but will charge £3 just so its worth its while, and if you don't want 1, then thats fine. The masks will not have TWAT written on them, because I don't think that would go down to well.

you actually think people are going to buy masks of you and your mates for £3?!

So what are they going to have on them then? Just Holloway's face :102:

That's no fun at all, I want profanities scrawled all over IH's face so everyone knows what an evil, nasty man he his.

Precisely, I think they should say "worse than Hitler" across his forehead.

I never knew this would provoke such a reaction, basically if you want a holloway mask, turn up at the Blackpool game, near the front of the ground, and buy 1 of me and my mates for £3, I was going to give them out for free, but will charge £3 just so its worth its while, and if you don't want 1, then thats fine. The masks will not have TWAT written on them, because I don't think that would go down to well.

Brilliant, abslutely fan bloody tastic.

After all the comments made in this thread I find it sublimely funny that you would turn arround and say £3 a mask.

This is too good to be true.

Brilliant, abslutely fan bloody tastic.

After all the comments made in this thread I find it sublimely funny that you would turn arround and say £3 a mask.

This is too good to be true.

Yeah but you want one don't you Lako? :icon_wink

I never knew this would provoke such a reaction, basically if you want a holloway mask, turn up at the Blackpool game, near the front of the ground, and... [BLATANT SPAMMING REMOVED - IF YOU WANT TO ADVERTISE YOUR BUSINESS, YOU NEED TO OBTAIN OFFICIAL PERMISSION AND PAY THE REQUIRED ADVERTISING RATES].... The masks will not have TWAT written on them, because I don't think that would go down to well.

You would have known if you'd ever read this forum before. Despite all the arguments and bickering on here, the posters of this fine forum will always come together to relentlessly take the piss out of someone like you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669