If you were God..............

Status
Not open for further replies.
You pedantic bastard Macky.

You refuse to recognise my Marvin Adey and throw in the full Marvin Lee Adey as justification.

****stain.

:icon_wink

Aday

Last edited:
You pedantic bastard Macky.

You refuse to recognise my Marvin Adey and throw in the full Marvin Lee Adey as justification.

****stain.

:icon_wink

Have you been talking to my Dad?
Apparently that was what he expected of me.

I know my son, I know.

Now say three hail Mary's and **** off back to bed.

**** that you God deluded ****up you aint commanding me to bed again or I'm telling Mammy. And I mean it this time.

**** that you God deluded ****up you aint commanding me to bed again or I'm telling Mammy. And I mean it this time.

OK, OK, calm down son.

Here's a fiver if you promise you won't tell Mammy a thing. OK?

OK, OK, calm down son.

Here's a fiver if you promise you won't tell Mammy a thing. OK?

I told you last time, money isn't an object.
Mammy can **** herself, again, I'm not bothered.

To be honest, I'm disappointed foxin_oz hasn't taken us on again when he woke up. he must be awake at this stage so I'm guessing he's avoiding confrontation but he was great, none of your half-arsed committal, he is full on obey Religion or you're all doomed kind of nuttery.

If only all Christians were like that, at least you'd know where you stand.

To be honest, I'm disappointed foxin_oz hasn't taken us on again when he woke up. he must be awake at this stage

What's the difference, 12 hours?

Yeah, he should be up by now. Unless he's a student of course!

To be honest, I'm disappointed foxin_oz hasn't taken us on again when he woke up. he must be awake at this stage so I'm guessing he's avoiding confrontation but he was great, none of your half-arsed committal, he is full on obey Religion or you're all doomed kind of nuttery.

You shit stirring ****up, I'm ashamed of you

Terry Christian will confront you. Phone him on TalkSport Saturday nights and see.

He is on my list of people I'd love to fight.
Yeah, Terry, think I've finished, well **** you you horrible ****, take a few of them. sensitiuve kidneys you ****, well take a few of them jabs, prick, ****, ****wit, wait Terry look over there for a second......Ooof take that bitch, you are nothing you worthless buddy bitch

I would destroy him given half a chance

Say to the people of Israel: Those who blaspheme God will suffer the consequences of their guilt and be punished. Anyone who blasphemes the LORD's name must be stoned to death by the whole community of Israel. Any Israelite or foreigner among you who blasphemes the LORD's name will surely die. (Leviticus 24:10-16 NLT)

Fortunately I've banned god from the forum so she can't see all the blaspheming that's going on. Macky was stoned anyway though.

Yeah, Terry, think I've finished, well **** you you horrible ****, take a few of them. sensitiuve kidneys you ****, well take a few of them jabs, prick, ****, ****wit, wait Terry look over there for a second......Ooof take that bitch, you are nothing you worthless buddy bitch

Yeah, but you love his Manc accent and his general Mancness don't you.

I think I may need some anger managemnet type help. F*ck you all.

I'm really pissed as itgoes, I don't care wahat ye hink, i'm going tlo bed now while I've ggot the chance to reproduce she will shag me, result. I'm eternally grateful but I try mnot to let herself get such ideas above her stationmy

My desperation is patently obvious, ****sake I hate women.

Last edited:

I was out doing the shopping. I didn't realise I was that full-on. I actually started life as an atheist. My entire family are atheists. And I love every one of them. I think you asked me in a previous thread if I had ever lived in Leicester and the answer is yes. I can recall watching Gordon Banks do some amazing stuff in goal at Filbert street. I moved here with the family when I was twelve. Quite a while ago. I have read the Koran (there is an English version on the net) and have been into all kinds of different spiritual beliefs at one stage or another. I used to be into astrology and tarot cards and it was an incident involving a pendulum I bought in a new age bookstore that led, ultimately, to my current belief in God. I have had numerous spiritual encounters which can't be explained by science or logic other than to say either I'm totally loony or there is more to this world than the physical realm. I've known a perfectly sane woman recount to a group of us about being raped by an evil spirit or demon if you prefer and I have known others who claim to be able to see angels (both good and bad). I've just seen too many strange things to say God doesn't exist. And therefore if he does exist (in my mind anyway) then I'd better be on his side. He's not someone to be trifled with. Anyway, enough about my life, what are your beliefs? You claim not to be an atheist and yet you've not said what you do believe in? :icon_conf

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69
9Nottm F69