If you were Holloway..

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I were Holloway, I would be considering my options at the moment and thinking about fecking off TBH. He's must have realized by now it's a no-win situation for any manager with our current playing squad and hostile attitude from the stands.

We'll look back with great regret if we do manage to hound out yet another manager, mark my words.

I would do what every other useless manager hasnt done for the past four years and get some half decent experienced midfielders in.

I am confident that we would at least start playing better if this happened.

It is not rocket science.

It doesn't matter where we are in January, if i were him i'd just be praying for the transfer window to come around as soon as possible and buy some players who aren't useless unmotivated ****tards.

I would do what every other useless manager hasnt done for the past four years and get some half decent experienced midfielders in.

I am confident that we would at least start playing better if this happened.

It is not rocket science.

Clemence?

I'd get a gun and shoot anyone I fancied before the door was kicked in by Leicestershire's tactical finest.

He does not qualify as 'half decent', has he had a good game for us yet?

I've only seen him play for us in the flesh - 3 times.

However, what happened was that he had a good season for the Blues last year...normally you would have described him as just about a fringe member of a bottom end Prem squad. They then cashed in - he got a regular first team slot and the bit of a bonus of being captain.

He is not a player to make a real difference for us - it's asking too much. An honest journeyman I would say.

I think that in time the bigger issue will be DJ - who I somehow don't expect to do much for us.

We wont be bottom at January.

Were shit, but we aint that shit.

On current form we must be the worst side in the lge. If it continues in to the New Year we will be bottom. Tonights game was tough, but its worrying imo that other teams are finding us all too easy. Nearly every team we have played recently we have been second best.

its worrying imo that other teams are finding us all too easy. Nearly every team we have played recently we have been second best.

I don't think there is any side in this league who we could now expect to 'hammer' - things have definitely deteriorated since the Watford game. I would back any team in the league to finish with more goals than us in the plus column.

I don't think there is any side in this league who we could now expect to 'hammer' - things have definitely deteriorated since the Watford game. I would back any team in the league to finish with more goals than us in the plus column.

In the other poor seasons that we have endured, although we have been shite at the Walkers we have still done enough to stay out of trouble.
At the mo there is such a lack of confidence on our own patch that i'm not convinced that we will steer clear of the relegation zone. Just for once i'd like to see them throw off the shackles and have a right go. We seem to play better football when we are chasing games and have been forced in to having a go.

Last edited:
I'd programme Hartlepool, Gillingham & Tranmere in my sat-nav.
:icon_sad::icon_sad::icon_sad::icon_sad::icon_sad::icon_sad::icon_sad:

Holloway will sign a couple of good players in January. We'll win a couple of games and this board will suddenly be full of, "We're going to get promotion" posts. Which, I hope I don't need to add will be as unrealistic as the current all is gloom and doom attitude! :icon_roll

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669