Innocent's credit-crunching recipes

Status
Not open for further replies.
:icon_conf
Was the 'dobber' covered in shite & blood after he'd shagged this virgin?

Can we put the virgin into inverted commas?

But contrary to most male thinking, there may be NO blood shed by virgins on first penetration. That just a myth spread by blokes and nasty phallocentric cultures. The female hymen stretches throughout childhood and adolescence through a variety of means. And I'll allow you to think some of them through.

Sometimes, I despair of the lack of knowledge of female sexuality in most average blokes!!! Hey, we get up to all the self-stimulation you do! We are NOT the 'gagging for it' and pure creatures so much lauded in your fantasies.

It's a myth you heaped on the Miss.

Get over it and grow up.

:)

But contrary to most male thinking, there may be NO blood shed by virgins on first penetration. That just a myth spread by blokes and nasty phallocentric cultures. The female hymen stretches throughout childhood and adolescence through a variety of means. And I'll allow you to think some of them through.

Sometimes, I despair of the lack of knowledge of female sexuality in most average blokes!!! Hey, we get up to all the self-stimulation you do! We are NOT the 'gagging for it' and pure creatures so much lauded in your fantasies.

Get over it and grow up.

Whooosh!

If you re-read the quote and notice the word 'Shite' you might get what Macky was trying to say.

Sometimes, I despair of the lack of knowledge of female sexuality in most average blokes!!!.

Why do we need such knowledge? TBH as long as I have enjoyed it, I don't give a **** if the woman has or not.

Why do we need such knowledge? TBH as long as I have enjoyed it, I don't give a **** if the woman has or not.

Right. So why don't you use a piece of liver (see Portnoy)?

Then no living other thing gets involved?

Have a lot more to say. But it's not the time.

xx

Get over it and grow up.

I sometimes think the only person living in this phallocentric culture is yourself.

Chicken cubes (£4.00) from Iceland ,bag of rice (87p) from Iceland ,sweet and sour sauce (97p) from Iceland.

will feed 7 people .

great meal and top value.

Oooh, yummy yummy, sounds simply divine

Hmm. I was going to start on the mince, but I've slightly gone off the idea after being reminded of that fine Macky line.....

I think I'll try Newts' Iceland recipe, instead (but what on earth is a 'chicken cube?' Do chickens have cubes?).......

Hmm. I was going to start on the mince, but I've slightly gone off the idea after being reminded of that fine Macky line.....

I think I'll try Newts' Iceland recipe, instead (but what on earth is a 'chicken cube?' Do chickens have cubes?).......

Ok diced chicken ,try adding green and red peppers to it .

we do that for me and the wife as the kids dont like them :icon_wink

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Arsenal410
3Newcastle410
4Liverpool49
5Aston Villa49
6Brighton48
7Nottm F48
8Chelsea47