Innocent's credit-crunching recipes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right. my korma recipe. You can do this with any old thing. Even Sainsbury's chicken wings if you're desperate! Drumsticks are fine. My fave is chicken thighs, and I don't take the bone out or the skin off, but you can if you're a bit pernickety. Just use the meat you want to use. You can even use fish, or rabbit, which I love, too, and on some stalls on Leicester Market you can buy mixed fish pieces which are brill in this dish.

bunny.jpg FFS.....................

Hope you don't mind someone else chipping in (sorry about that). My fave quick, cheap and easy recipe is this:

Dice some chicken, place in ovenproof dish with tomatoes (baby plum or cherry, cut into halves works best), finely chopped onion and a tin of chickpeas.

Roast in oven (about 180 degs C) for about 10-15 mins.

Take out of oven, stir in some cous-cous (amount depends on how hungry you are) and some chicken stock. Put back into oven for another 15-20 mins. If you like, you can give it a stir round, but I like the bit that solidifies slightly at the bottom of the dish.

This dish can be served hot, or left to cool. If you make enough, it is a nice alternative to sandwiches for lunch the next day.

Hope you don't mind someone else chipping in (sorry about that). My fave quick, cheap and easy recipe is this:

Dice some chicken, place in ovenproof dish with tomatoes (baby plum or cherry, cut into halves works best), finely chopped onion and a tin of chickpeas.

Take out of oven, stir in some cous-cous (amount depends on how hungry you are) and some chicken stock. Put back into oven for another 15-20 mins. If you like, you can give it a stir round, but I like the bit that solidifies slightly at the bottom of the dish.

This dish can be served hot, or left to cool. If you make enough, it is a nice alternative to sandwiches for lunch the next day.

and any left overs can be used to patch up the bald bits on your lawn.

Can't the women have their own recipe swapping section of the forum....

...ffs.....

Take 2 rounds of bread, spread first with butter and then peanut butter. Place one on top of the other and then cut in half.

Get a cob. Go into kitchen and crank one out. Smear emission liberally around cob. Serve to best mate.

A quality recipe from John "I can't believe it's not butter" Lydon, I believe. But certainly inexpensive.

Get a cob. Go into kitchen and crank one out. Smear emission liberally around cob. Serve to nearest bloke.

A quality recipe from Highland "I can't believe i've got no friends" Fox, I believe. But certainly inexpensive.
figures.....

That sounds amazing! Thanks! Very grateful for any more credit crunches!

Get a cob. Go into kitchen and crank one out. Smear emission liberally around cob. Serve to best mate.

A quality recipe from John "I can't believe it's not butter" Lydon, I believe. But certainly inexpensive.

Can we leave out the stuff only a man can do with a hole cut in a cob? That's just showing off, and if you can eat it, well...........! I challenge any heterosexual guy on here to eat semen, and prove it by youtube, and live for at least two hours afterwards without shame or vomit or a label on his sexuality. :)

But it's a great credit crunch recipe, if you're an adolescent Philip Roth and willing to feed on the fruits of your labours. Portnoy has a lot to answer for.

:)

Can we leave out the stuff only a man can do with a hole cut in a cob? That's just showing off, and if you can eat it, well...........! I challenge any heterosexual guy on here to eat semen, and prove it by youtube, and live for at least two hours afterwards without shame or vomit or a label on his sexuality. :)

You don't eat semen, it just disappears in one sip, so Homer tells me.

We dared my mate to drink his own spunk after he'd shagged a virgin and he came down shaking the dobber in everyone's face.

Needless to say he did and it will remain with me forever. Horrendous!

Not heard that term for years.......:081::081::081:

We dared my mate to drink his own spunk after he'd shagged a virgin and he came down shaking the dobber in everyone's face.

Needless to say he did and it will remain with me forever. Horrendous!

Git Boy?

:icon_conf
Was the 'dobber' covered in shite & blood after he'd shagged this virgin?

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Arsenal410
3Newcastle410
4Liverpool49
5Aston Villa49
6Brighton48
7Nottm F48
8Chelsea47
9Brentford46