Innocent's credit-crunching recipes

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only thing I've watched on TV in the last couple of weeks is the second half of the Champions League final. I'm far too busy trying to earn a living.

I've been wanking since 4AM you know...

:118: :078:

Its good to see satire is alive and well
If anyone posts 'Is Joey here yet' again I will probably piss myself laughing

Last edited:
Invite yourself round to peoples houses and then when they offer you something to eat pretend to be al humble but accept,saves you a ****ing fortune on food

Last edited:
Can we put the virgin into inverted commas?

But contrary to most male thinking, there may be NO blood shed by virgins on first penetration. That just a myth spread by blokes and nasty phallocentric cultures. The female hymen stretches throughout childhood and adolescence through a variety of means. And I'll allow you to think some of them through.

Sometimes, I despair of the lack of knowledge of female sexuality in most average blokes!!! Hey, we get up to all the self-stimulation you do! We are NOT the 'gagging for it' and pure creatures so much lauded in your fantasies.

It's a myth you heaped on the Miss.

Get over it and grow up.

:)

Why would he even need a love sheath? Everyone knows girls cant get preggers the first time they have sex:icon_wink

Last edited:
No chicken farms around here ,beef and lamb's no problem and we get them from the local farm :icon_wink

Your telling me you cant get a chicken within 10 miles of your place?:icon_roll

I'm not affected by the credit crunch, so i will be having a plate full of lovely take-out curry tonight..............

And them two dogs of mine can lick their lips all they like, they aint getting any.

Last edited:
I'm not affected by the credit crunch, so i will be having a plate full of lovely take-out curry tonight..............

And them two dogs of mine can lick their lips all they like, they aint getting any.

poor little wo-wos

Is that because your breath will smell of garlic?

Isn't it funny that when you don't turn the hob on, it all goes cold?

Sorry, folks. I'm up to my synapse limit on some autism perv called Ivar Lovaas (he gave autistic kids electric shocks, and refused them food, then kissed and hugged them - check it out!) and trying to call him out in my Fud, in a way that's acceptable to academia. It's driving me mad to be polite about him. Polite isn't actually in my battery of skills.

Working 12 hour days on it, seven days a week, and knackered.

Will get back to the recipes when I stop vomiting over this Lovaas paedo.

xx

he gave autistic kids electric shocks, and refused them food, then kissed and hugged them
That really is truly fecking awful.
What will the retards learn with kisses and hugs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Arsenal410
3Newcastle410
4Liverpool49
5Aston Villa49
6Brighton48
7Nottm F48
8Chelsea47
9Brentford46