Innocent's credit-crunching recipes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm. I was going to start on the mince, but I've slightly gone off the idea after being reminded of that fine Macky line.....

I think I'll try Newts' Iceland recipe, instead (but what on earth is a 'chicken cube?' Do chickens have cubes?).......

:)

They take all of the cast off bits of chicken that not even the foulest curry or kebab houses will touch, then they press them all together into a huge lump along with some colouring and chicken flavouring, then they cut it all into cubes and sell it in Iceland

Gets your mouth watering, that's for sure

They where very nice i don't know why you would say that homer :018:

You live in the middle of rolling countryside surrounded by fields and farms - you could probably pick up a couple of whole fresh chickens for four quid from local suppliers instead of the processed crap from Iceland

Shame on you :018:

Last edited:
I don't do 'early' or 'late', I just go to bed when I want and get up when I want.

You're just a goddamned rebel, Jeff

I bet you don't iron your underpants either, do you ?

They take all of the cast off bits of chicken that not even the foulest curry or kebab houses will touch, then they press them all together into a huge lump along with some colouring and chicken flavouring, then they cut it all into cubes and sell it in Iceland

That reminds me...how is BG ?

Delish! Yeah! Do they put the stuff they sweep up from the slaughterhouse floor in there, as well? And does it come in kosher and halal varieties, too?

:)

Last edited:
Heres a good one for you: Phone local chinese takeaway, place order, sit back and wait for delivery. Crack a can of Skol if you want to treat yourself.

The only thing I've watched on TV in the last couple of weeks is the second half of the Champions League final. I'm far too busy trying to earn a living.

I've been working since 4AM you know...

Doesn't matter to you though does it,you go to bed and get up when you like:102:Time is just something you kill

Last edited:
The only thing I've watched on TV in the last couple of weeks is the second half of the Champions League final. I'm far too busy trying to earn a living.

I've been working since 4AM you know...

I hope you don't have to go through til 9:30pm Jeff, apparently it's terrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Arsenal410
3Newcastle410
4Liverpool49
5Aston Villa49
6Brighton48
7Nottm F48
8Chelsea47
9Brentford46