Inter match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jedi said:
I could be very mistaken but saw someone leaving the VIP entrance, very quicly, smartly dressed who looked very much like Pongolle from Liverpool!

I would keel over if we signed him. Would instantly be the best striker in this division. Hope it's true but cannot see it.

DurhamFox said:
I would keel over if we signed him. Would instantly be the best striker in this division. Hope it's true but cannot see it.

Could be just wishful thinking on my part but someone posted on here earlier that we could be taking him on loan, who knows! I migh just be delrious due to having no football for 2 1/2 months!

Brauny Blue said:
A good nights work Durham ?

Not too bad Brauny - we lack a cutting edge up front - everywhere else looks good to me. Massive improvement on last season already fro me, seem high on confidence which is good.

Jedi said:
Could be just wishful thinking on my part but someone posted on here earlier that we could be taking him on loan, who knows! I migh just be delrious due to having no football for 2 1/2 months!

:icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

DurhamFox said:
Not too bad Brauny - we lack a cutting edge up front - everywhere else looks good to me. Massive improvement on last season already fro me, seem high on confidence which is good.

I agree we lack the cutting edge that pongolle could give us on loan for a season. When maybe one of the young lads could be ready for the step up.

fcukcov said:
I agree we lack the cutting edge that pongolle could give us on loan for a season. When maybe one of the young lads could be ready for the step up.

I guess he could be up for grabs what with Crouch and Morientes coming in but I would think there would be takers in the Premiership, as I have said hope I am wrong. would be a class signing - one of the best.

Brauny Blue said:
I wonder how much effect the 'on off' saga had on the gate.:102:

A good few. :(

On a slight downer - well done to Lyndleys catering tonight for ****ing up the pre match / half time catering even better than the West Ham game last season - didn't think it was possible lads but you did it :038: :mad:

DurhamFox said:
On a slight downer - well done to Lyndleys catering tonight for ****ing up the pre match / half time catering even better than the West Ham game last season - didn't think it was possible lads but you did it :038: :mad:

What was so wrong durham? Only had a tea and a kitkat but didnt notice to many porblems in the south stand.

Graz said:
I think Levein said in the post-match interview, no new injuries or knocks after tonight.
Didn't I see Sheehan limp off?

fcukcov said:
What was so wrong durham? Only had a tea and a kitkat but didnt notice to many porblems in the south stand.

Went down 5 mins before half time....

Can I have a pint of lager please? - sorry nobody is over 18 behind here we can't serve you.

Can I have a pie please? - sorry no pies. Ok then a pastie - sorry no pasties - a burger then? - no burgers - hot dog? - no hot dogs - chocolate? - no chocolate

It went on like this until 3 scrawny looking burgers appeared from behind the heaters of which I got one - god knows what the 300 people behind me got though.

DurhamFox said:
Can I have a pint of lager please? - sorry nobody is over 18 behind here we can't serve you.

Can I have a pie please? - sorry no pies. Ok then a pastie - sorry no pasties - a burger then? - no burgers - hot dog? - no hot dogs - chocolate? - no chocolate

Maybe God was telling you something.....:icon_lol:

Fair point didnt see that. Has anyone else noticed that the people sevring seem to be a different nationality every week?

Also why do they take the caps off bottles for some games but not for others? It seems to be every other game that they do it for.

Was a bit like watching a match last season under Levein, good build up but nothing from the strikers. Dublin looked knackered and De Vries doesn't seem to have changed at all. Sheehan was probably the best player for me, Stearman also looked good when he came on. Canero didn't look tubby to me, so that's that rumour gone. Johansson and Gerrbrand were good but Sylla seemed a bit hit-and-miss, and also a bit selfish. I'd heard that Williams was better in the Celtic match, but tonight he was just his same anonymous self to me. Henderson will be ok back-up but his kicking isn't the best. O'Grady didn't really impress me despite scoring the pen.

Can't believe the powers that be decided to give the whole of the North Stand to Inter when they only brought about 150 fans. There wasn't a hostile atmosphere for the Inter players from our supporters, and every one of their seven substitutions got clapped.

Oh, and Levi Porter is teeny weenie!!!

Last edited:
fcukcov said:
Fair point didnt see that. Has anyone else noticed that the people sevring seem to be a different nationality every week?

The main criteria for a job there is an inability to speak English.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00