Status
Not open for further replies.
DurhamFox said:
You were looking very................'dalewinton'

yes mk the futures orange :icon_lol::icon_lol:
and whats this about you going on your hols first day of the season :icon_lol:

Orange? That must have been the sunset shining off lazzer's head..:icon_lol:

Dale fecking Winton??? tosser:icon_lol:

Yes hols are booked for a week on Saturday, the schools have only just broken up round here, can't be helped, we'll only get beaten anyway...:icon_wink

Last edited:
DurhamFox said:
On a slight downer - well done to Lyndleys catering tonight for ****ing up the pre match / half time catering even better than the West Ham game last season - didn't think it was possible lads but you did it :038: :mad:

Useless as always! The girls behind the counter are clueless and very slow!!

Hazzman said:
I think he may have had autism thinking about it because I know that children that suffer from autism have one particular hobby which they go nuts about. He had a spaz about Chris O' Grady as well even though he didnt play well. He kept saying to his brother, 'There's something about him.'

Yes hes shite.

Ogrady sepnt more time on his arse than a long distance lorry driver. But then again so did Gary in his first few games.

MKFox said:
Orange? That must have been the sunset shining off lazzer's head..:icon_lol:

Dale fecking Winton??? tosser:icon_lol:

Yes hols are booked for a week on Saturday, the schools have only just broken up round here, can't be helped, we'll only get beaten anyway...:icon_wink

MK Fox, Is that tone of orange on the omuper-lumper your skin tone?

Hazzman said:
MK Fox, Is that tone of orange on the omuper-lumper your skin tone?
According to a couple of jealous old men yes (26 my arse). The reality is a handsome olive skin, earned from toiling in an English garden over the early summer.

Hazzman said:
Have you heard the latest Fans FC rumour?
Would this be the pongolle one?

MKFox said:
According to a couple of jealous old men yes (26 my arse). The reality is a handsome olive skin, earned from toiling in an English garden over the early summer.

It's true early on a June morning MK could be seen at the bottom of his garden his Plums in hand,the police received numerous complaints from the Residents of the Old Folks Home whose bedrooms overlooked his garden.....disgusting

highland fox said:
It's true early on a June morning MK could be seen at the bottom of his garden his Plums in hand,the police received numerous complaints from the Residents of the Old Folks Home whose bedrooms overlooked his garden.....disgusting
They loved it Highland, I hadn't heard cheers like that for ages. Until the ladies saw me...

Well I may as well crack the old gag.....''Two of them had a Stroke while another one couldn't reach''

highland fox said:
Well I may as well crack the old gag.....''Two of them had a Stroke while another one couldn't reach''

Ive said it before and Ill say it again. The old ones are the best, thats why I work in the old folks home!:icon_lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669