interesting

Status
Not open for further replies.
BOB HAZELL said:
Not compared with the £30k p.w. Brum offered him - Loyalty, eh!!

well i think 9 years service and turning down other clubs previously when it had been well documented that he had been offered equal or better wages is quite loyal, and before anyone starts with the boro transfer, would you like to live in middlesborough even if you were being paid £30,000 a week?? i know i would have to think twice about it!!!

matt_c0nn0lly said:
well i think 9 years service and turning down other clubs previously when it had been well documented that he had been offered equal or better wages is quite loyal, and before anyone starts with the boro transfer, would you like to live in middlesborough even if you were being paid £30,000 a week?? i know i would have to think twice about it!!!

So you're saying he turned down Middlesbrough for his own personal reasons, rather than out of loyalty then - which is what other people have been saying.

matt_c0nn0lly said:

Thirty Grand a week to live in Middlesborough, er yep I would do it

matt_c0nn0lly said:

if the personal terms had been bettered by Boro he would have gone. He was never offered better money, but the same money but paid differently.

oh FFS i was just trying to impy to Middlesborough is a complete shithole which is probably the reason why he didn't want to move there

matt_c0nn0lly said:
oh FFS i was just trying to impy to Middlesborough is a complete shithole which is probably the reason why he didn't want to move there

clutching at straws there Matt

matt_c0nn0lly said:
you never been there then?

loads of times, shit hole but 30K a week would heal the suffering.

FFS 30K a week and I would live in Earl Shilton.....:icon_bigg

yes but having 30k a week and being in leicesterhire would be a lot nicer option you must admit

matt_c0nn0lly said:
yes but having 30k a week and being in leicesterhire would be a lot nicer option you must admit

you been to Earl Shilton....

matt_c0nn0lly said:
lets face it, people will say that it would of been better for muzzy to leave us for financial reasons when we got relegated, but we would never of been able to replace him with a player anywhere near his quality and therefore most likely not got promotion the following season which would of then lead to the board getting a load of abuse for selling our best player and thinking about running a business instead of a football club, they will get abuse for whatever they do.

MUZZY WAS AND IS A LEDGEND!!

More to the point, at the time of administration, the only reason some of our creditors were not more ruthless and accepted the rescheduling of our debts in the way that they did (i.e. letting us defer a lot of them) was because we had a strong chance of returning to the Premiership and getting the money associated with it - without Muzzy that chance would have been substantially diminished and a lot of the creditors may well have taken a harder line. There is no way it would have been in the clubs best interests for him to leave.

Doggie_muz said:
More to the point, at the time of administration, the only reason some of our creditors were not more ruthless and accepted the rescheduling of our debts in the way that they did (i.e. letting us defer a lot of them) was because we had a strong chance of returning to the Premiership and getting the money associated with it - without Muzzy that chance would have been substantially diminished and a lot of the creditors may well have taken a harder line. There is no way it would have been in the clubs best interests for him to leave.

Doogir_muz, your sig is a bit scary. Izzet, Walsh but Mills?!!?. Silly fecking Forest fan, nowhere in the league of the other two players.

matt_c0nn0lly said:

What a pathetic argument that is..................

I'm sure the Boro players don't live within walking distance of the Riverside or catch the bus from outside ICI.

For your education the majority of Boro players live on rambling estates and gated mansions in the Yorkshire Dales.......

Fox From The Hudd said:
What a pathetic argument that is..................

I'm sure the Boro players don't live within walking distance of the Riverside or catch the bus from outside ICI.

For your education the majority of Boro players live on rambling estates and gated mansions in the Yorkshire Dales.......

and what a pathetic response that is.....................

it was only a bit of a joke but once again it gets taken far too seriously. you seem to like stalking boro players so why dont you just support them?? i bet you wish that they didnt have 'gated mansions' so you could sneak up to their Yorkshire Dale mansion and stick your Dingle in their mouth!!

Feck me, if i had known i would of caused this, i wouldn't have posted it was ment as bit of fun from a rumours site!!

leicester_til_i_die said:
Feck me, if i had known i would of caused this, i wouldn't have posted it was ment as bit of fun from a rumours site!!

let that be a lesson to you :018: :icon_bigg

leicester_til_i_die said:

Thats what all you troublemakers say...:icon_wink

It was only meant to be a bit of a laugh, made me chuckle when i saw it and after theboybrown posts i thought it was funny that was on there

Whatever it was that Heskey once had, has long since gone. He is without question shockingly bad!

If he came back for me it would be a step back. Only very slightly better than MDV for me at the moment.:018: :icon_eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669