interesting

Status
Not open for further replies.
joey Gudjonnson will not be moving to Norwich is wrong he has already signed a pre contract with AZ Alkmaar so it impossible dont you no anything. Leicester are also after Matty Piper who was released by sunderland and if Birmingham get relegated Emile Heskey is thinking about coming back to his home town team he has supported all his life but it may only be on loan for trhe season. To japanese Investors are also interested in buying a stake in the club and giving Rob kelly valuble money to buy players. These japanese investors no Leicester fan Gary Lineker very well from his time in Japan and are willing to buy some stake in the club to make them in to a top premiership team again.

It's from a well known site, that is loved on here, still interesting read!

leicester_til_i_die said:

The Browne Boy, Joe_Fox and Jessel Football Facts website?

leicester_til_i_die said:
joey Gudjonnson will not be moving to Norwich is wrong he has already signed a pre contract with AZ Alkmaar so it impossible dont you no anything. Leicester are also after Matty Piper who was released by sunderland and if Birmingham get relegated Emile Heskey is thinking about coming back to his home town team he has supported all his life but it may only be on loan for trhe season. To japanese Investors are also interested in buying a stake in the club and giving Rob kelly valuble money to buy players. These japanese investors no Leicester fan Gary Lineker very well from his time in Japan and are willing to buy some stake in the club to make them in to a top premiership team again.

Always a great piece of fiction. :icon_bigg :icon_razz :icon_wink ;)

Absolute b*llocks - you know when there is an R in the month when our anonymous Japanese friends make an appearance again.

Hazzman said:
I love these stories they are great. Real Roy of The Rovers stuff.

But if, Brum get relegated.....

Heskey will go on that gravy train that is the second tier of Permiership football...Blackburn, Bolton, Boro, Everton etc etc....

Fox From The Hudd said:
Heskey will go on that gravy train that is the second tier of Permiership football...Blackburn, Bolton, Boro, Everton etc etc....

He's already on it.

I speak only the truth

Fox From The Hudd said:

Nice to read some good sense.

Exactly, he has just one more move at that level - decent two/ just possibly three years contract with a club whose manager thinks he can restore his confidence.

I don't think Emile is anywhere old enough yet to rejoin our ranks.......should Mickey ever return to the Walkers, I think we might well see Heskey wearing the City shirt...at an age of anytime between 33-36!

Sounds like we are in for an exciting few months lol, if only it was true. Even if Heskey did want to come back I hope we would say no, he is shite. Though I would take Izzet Dunn and Penant, the keepers not bad either. Perhaps the Jap investors can sort that out for us.

if Birmingham get relegated Emile Heskey is thinking about coming back to his home town team he has supported all his life but it may only be on loan for trhe season.

emile is leicester born and bred, but i think you'll find he joined the club he supported all his life when he signed on the dotted line at anfield.

cornishsoulfox said:
emile is leicester born and bred, but i think you'll find he joined the club he supported all his life when he signed on the dotted line at anfield.

He did say that at the time you're right........

mitcho_uk said:
Even if Heskey did want to come back I hope we would say no, he is shite.
:eek: :018:

mitcho_uk said:
Sounds like we are in for an exciting few months lol, if only it was true. Even if Heskey did want to come back I hope we would say no, he is shite. Though I would take Izzet Dunn and Penant, the keepers not bad either. Perhaps the Jap investors can sort that out for us.

Any Jap investors would have better things to do with their yens than "invest" them in a club of our ilk.

Heskey has just lost all confidence - and motivation possibly. But he is still out of our league whether Birmingham are relegated or not.

Muzzy Izzet was an exceptional player for us, but in all honestly looks finished now and would only probably help fill the treatment room. Dunn is talented but oh so injury prone...but would still be beyond us. As for Pennant, I think he would consider himself too good for the likes of us.

jessel said:
thats harsh :thumbs_do
yeh that is Harsh. Jessel would have had a poll to decided whether it was true or not.....

Hazzman said:
Serious consideration do you think someone like Heskey or Izzet come back in his jaded years?
No fook 'em. Emile maybe, you can't turn Liverpool down. Izzet, fook him, IMO he is guilty of jumping ship, leave the kunt stranded when his next ship goes down

Melton Fox said:
No fook 'em. Emile maybe, you can't turn Liverpool down. Izzet, fook him, IMO he is guilty of jumping ship, leave the kunt stranded when his next ship goes down

:038: :064: :038:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570