iPhone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I think I'll just stick with my K850i. Been more than happy with it, does what I want it for, I understand that it also makes phone calls as well :)

So you want the phone to be cheaper with a biger hard drive and on a standard contract? :icon_lol::icon_lol:

Do you already have to pay for them then? I only seen how much the line rental is and thought it was too much. Not really looked in to them TBH.

I take it you do, though!! :icon_redf

Do you already have to pay for them then? I only seen how much the line rental is and thought it was too much. Not really looked in to them TBH.

I take it you do, though!! :icon_redf

£270 for the phone, minimum £35 a month 18 month contract

I heard the iphone wasn't bluetooth compatible. Is that true?

the initial firmware release only allows the bluetooth to connect to headset or similar not transfer files etc, this will be addressed shortly

I have heard the iPhone makes you ear turn into a 34D breast - has anyone else heard that rumour?
Not heard that one, but it is supposed to release testosterone into the body via the ear canal, ultimately resulting in a bigger dick.

Says the man with worlds largest plasma in his living room :icon_lol:
And I'm quite happy to admit that it's a dick extension, status symbol and a weapon to use in the "Look, I'm better than you are" war :icon_lol:

And I'm quite happy to admit that it's a dick extension, status symbol and a weapon to use in the "Look, I'm better than you are" war :icon_lol:

:icon_lol::icon_lol:

Where as I just want a phone with WiFi again after getting shot of the truly shocking Nokia N80.

Ive got a car for extending my penis for gods sake.

I'm actually looking at a Skoda for my next company car. I can get all the accessories (inc leather, decent nav and sound system etc etc) for half the company car tax that I was paying on my Merc.

No brainer really, Skodas aren't exactly what they used to be.

I'm actually looking at a Skoda for my next company car. I can get all the accessories (inc leather, decent nav and sound system etc etc) for half the company car tax that I was paying on my Merc.

Made by VW using VW parts. VW are great :icon_wink

I had an Octavia for three years - one of the best cars I ever had in terms of extras, value for money and above all, performance.

Surprised a few boy racers at the lights I can tell you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469
8Coventry City4363